In Harm's Way, the third episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two, is out now on PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PS3 and iOS! Here's what the press has been saying about it...
- Machinima - 10/10 - "Holy crap. I should probably end the review there, because that’s all I kept saying"
- IGN - 9/10 - "AMAZING"
- OXM - 9/10 - "tense, unforgiving and utterly brutal stuff - Telltale at its finest"
- Nerdist - "like a Spinal Tap amplifier, Telltale has turned everything up to eleven"
- Destructoid - "Sheer brutality like never before"
- Polygon - "Telltale has done a masterful job"
- Comic Book Resources - "There are still two episodes to come, and the studio has crafted a narrative such that I have absolutely no idea what could be next -- and I couldn't be happier to be along for the ride."
- Giant Bomb - "It's a fantastic and brutal ending to one of the absolute best episodes in this series. 'In Harm's Way' manages to deliver one of the most engrossing stories in the series to date"
- Cheat Code Central - 9.8/10 - "...a phenomenal game. The episodes truly do feel like they are getting better and better with each passing one."
And for those playing The Wolf Among Us, get ready... there's some cool stuff coming up sooner than you might think!