Whatever you've been playing The Wolf Among Us on - PC, Mac, PS3, Xbox 360, or iOS - the third installment in the series is out now!
Here's what some of the folks in the press had to say about Episode 3: A Crooked Mile.
- Nerdist - "a rich, bloody tapestry for you to unravel ... will leave you breathless"
- The Escapist - 5/5 - "a stellar climax"
- IGN - 9.2/10 - "AMAZING"
- PC Gamer - 88/100 Editor's Choice - "one of the best expressions of Telltale's consequence engine yet"
- Game Informer - 8.5/10 - "The excellent pacing, the varied choices, and how the writers still make me guess their next move keeps this episode riveting"
- OXM - 8.5/10 - "the murder mystery in Fabletown deepens ... this is ever more the land of shades of gray"
- GamesBeat - 90/100 - "brings up the intensity and complexity of the entire series ... Here, just past the halfway point, I'm completely on board, and I can't wait to see what happens next."
Also, if you've been holding off on jumping into the series, now is a great time! With Episode 3 just released, the whole season is 40% off on Steam as part of their Midweek Madness sale.
In The Walking Dead news, Gavin Hammon joined IGN's Greg Miller on Playing Dead to talk about his role as Kenny, and how he went from digging ditches to voice acting. It's definitely an interesting interview! You can check it out below.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more Playing Dead, and for news on the upcoming Episode 3 of The Walking Dead: Season Two!