User Avatar Image

Lemme preorder, guys!!!

posted by Guybrush_Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

I want to preorder the entire season, NOW!!!
Why isn't it possible yet? :-/
Here's my money, do what you want with it, I just wanna relax knowing I've already bought each episode! B-)

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sure, you can preorder now. I'll send you my PayPal info. :D

(Kidding.)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Dude. I would wait and see if they even MAKE 6 episodes.

What happened to BONE, eg. (Don;t know if TT decided to make more than 2 games)

• Telltale's said they still have every intention of adapting the whole Bone series (and personally I'm quite excited about the next one), but the difference is they never actually said when the future games would be coming out, whereas with Sam & Max all the episodes have been dated.

• I'm totally sure about the release of every game.
    Anyway, you sure have a good point, Mikdog :)

• He doesn't really have a point, since Gametap will fund Sam & Max through the season 1, so there will be a full season 1.

Also, Bone is probably being worked on in between, then full production starts when season 1 of sam and max ends. Season 2 of Sam & Max will probably start up 1 November again, with a delay of other games in the meantime.

Also, the more games Telltale Games sells, the more people they can hire to work on future games, which means in the end, several episodes for each game each month!

It's all about how much they'll sell and the funding they get from Gametap and others, like Ubisoft (if they'll get a chance to develop another CSI).

So come on people! If you want more games from Telltale Games - buy them all!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Yes! Buy buy buy! And they're cheap too! And you have lots of buying options! And they're great games! So, support the industry and buy lots of TELLTALE games for you and your friends! They make fantastic presents!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

You preorder by paypal, right? Cause that's the only way I can get this! I live in Canada and don't have a credit card (or at least, don't want to use it on the internet, lol!)

• Yes, PayPal will be an option, along with credit cards.

We are working on a new shopping cart system, which is why preorders aren't available yet. Soon, though! :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Will we get anythin special if we pre-order? like a sam and max poster?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Yes, PayPal will be an option, along with credit cards.

We are working on a new shopping cart system, which is why preorders aren't available yet. Soon, though! :D[/quote]

Any chance you guys re-do the whole purchase system - The one you've got at the moment really sucks! :D

Add Comment