User Avatar Image

map and well

posted by blooms on - last edited - Viewed by 183 users

am I suppose to put the map on the well...can't do it. what is up with the alter

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    pad

@blooms said: am I suppose to put the map on the well...can't do it. what is up with the alter

For the first map, yes. You use the map on the well. Then work the rest out for yourself.

• easy for you to say....even with your walkthrough I am lost.....you need to put road signs on your walthrough....like go past shack, or well, or calendar!!!!!!!! thanks though

• User Avatar Image
    pad

@blooms said: easy for you to say....even with your walkthrough I am lost.....you need to put road signs on your walthrough....like go past shack, or well, or calendar!!!!!!!! thanks though

It's not my walkthrough :P.

And either way, as far as I know, it changes per persons game (or possibly not, no clarification yet), but it's really not hard to work out. Why buy the game if you're literally going to go through it first time with a walkthrough.

• this is ridiculous......cannot find x

• i think "smashing" told you the answer. Where of his steps you have problem? Is it me only or this thread is exactly the same as the other 100 before it

Add Comment