Menu
User Avatar Image

If you could choose only 1 character to make an appearance in Chapter 2...

posted by agramatos on - last edited - Viewed by 222 users

Murray gets my vote with Stan following up. They both got their mention in the game but didn't appear lol.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmmm I'd say Guybrush Threepwood :D

PS: Ok Beat me up I deserve it

• Well I'd like to say, besides the ones that we already saw in Chapter 1 to avoid any confusion...

• I always wanted to see more of Captain Rottingham... He was a decent secondary villain in CMI, and I think he would make a nice antagonist in a future game. I believe he probably wouldn't sail the seven seas just to have revenge over Guybrush, but if their paths were to cross again, he certainly wouldn't waste a good opportunity to kick Guybrush's butt :D

• Haha yeah Rottingham was classic should have put him in the poll! It would be a pleasant surprise to find him in your travels

• I don't get this poll. The obvious answer would be GT. I thought maybe you meant characters from previous games but were not in ep1, but then I saw De Singe as an option. It could have been, which characters in this list would you like to see in ep2, but there is an "other" option. Where is the line where you would count a character too obvious choice, and therefore ignore them as an option and not click "other" (GT would obviously be one. Would Elaine, LeChuck, and Voodoo Lady also be in this catagory?) I'm confused. :confused:

• Wally.... he always has useful stuff to give.... er steal. Plus he is always really funny in that pathetic, only character more sissy than Guybrush..... Followed closely by Murray and then Stan.

• @agramatos said: Haha yeah Rottingham was classic should have put him in the poll! It would be a pleasant surprise to find him in your travels

One weird frensh guy is enough. ;-)

• i think old characters should only be brought back if the game 'accomodates' them. otherwise they're spoiled a bit like Murray in EMI who seemed very forced-in. It would be good to see Murray in a 'darker chapter' with a scab island atmosphere.

Of the above choices I would vote for Cpt. Smirk, but voted instead for "some other character" as I think new characters would be best for chapter 2, until an old island is revisited

• @Shmeh said: I don't get this poll. The obvious answer would be GT. I thought maybe you meant characters from previous games but were not in ep1, but then I saw De Singe as an option. It could have been, which characters in this list would you like to see in ep2, but there is an "other" option. Where is the line where you would count a character too obvious choice, and therefore ignore them as an option and not click "other" (GT would obviously be one. Would Elaine, LeChuck, and Voodoo Lady also be in this catagory?) I'm confused. :confused:

You're way over-thinking this. Just go with it... :p

Add Comment