User Avatar Image

Corrupt a Wish

posted by britt12334 on - last edited - Viewed by 213 users

All u have to do is make a wish and the person below must think of a way to corrupt that wish.
Example: I wish for a plate of cookies
Response: your wish is granted but u have no milk therefore u die of thirst when u eat them

I wish for a puppy.

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hmm you get your puppy but it has rabies and bites you...now you have rabies

I wish for a million dollars

• Granted. Unfortunately it's exactly the sum which had been robbed from the bank today and the robber mysteriously resembled you.

I'd wish I were a game designer.

• Wish Granted. You're hired as a game designer, but the company that took you on is immediately swallowed by EA games, 90% of the firm is fired, no other company can afford to take you on in the current financial climate and for the same reason you're unable to make start or your own, small, indie games production.

I wish I was irresistible to the ladies :P

• Wish Granted. You are so irresistible that you end up being tugged at to death after 20 of the 3 billion women who want you have a fight, attempting to pull you to themselves, and you end up being torn to shreds. Kind of a downer, but at least it's better than being pulled to death by men!

I wish all of the stuff I have order from Telltale and other places online would arrive today.

• Granted. Everything you have ever ordered, past present and future arrived today after making your wish. You have ripped a hole in the time/space continuum and destroyed the universe. Congratulations!

I with all politicians were completely honest and incapable of corruption.

• Wish Granted. There is nothing to do with politics for the news to report, and so they all turn on YOU. Within minutes everyone in the world, regardless of whether they know you or not, hates you, and you are driven to the brink of death by the angry mobs, after the media soiled your good name, and you soiled your good pants.

I wish it was summer. (PS. I Live In Australia :))

• @Jagger88 said: Wish Granted. There is nothing to do with politics for the news to report, and so they all turn on YOU. Within minutes everyone in the world, regardless of whether they know you or not, hates you, and you are driven to the brink of death by the angry mobs, after the media soiled your good name, and you soiled your good pants.

I wish it was summer. (PS. I Live In Australia :))

Granted. Global warming accelerates to the point where winters all over the world are at least as hot as the hottest day experienced in whatever country you're in all summer long. Real summers are so bad that only people living near either pole can survive and will only dare travel south (or north, in your case) in the middle of winter and only in an emergency. The Ice Caps have melted and all bodies of water in "the middle section" of the world have dried up.

I wish for a glass of Cherry Coke.

• Granted. You now have in your hand a pint glass of fruity-smelling, burnable, black fuel-chunks, but the only place they make them is a padded room with no flint, metal, matches, lighters, or magnesium. And since it was easier to get you into that room than the cherry coke out, you're kinda stuck with nothing to do with it.

I wish the lawn stayed short.

• Your lawn stays short but all your neighbors around u get jealous and plot to kill u in your sleep.

I wish i had free gas for the rest of my life

• You get it. No one wants to stay near you because of how flatulent you are.

I wish people would look in the Forum Games before making a thread that has already been made.

Add Comment