User Avatar Image

ToMI - Not loading properly anymore

posted by pottsy on - last edited - Viewed by 180 users


I got ToMI and it was all working fine and loading properly until yesterday. For about 75% of the time when I launch the game the screen starts up with the skull/sometimes just a white screen and then says its not responding and shuts itself down. The other 25% of the time it will load fine and the game plays. Just find it strange that it used to be fine and now its not.

Any help would be appreciated.


6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment