Monkey Island Treasure Hunting!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 7.5K users

It's live!

Discuss your findings in here.

738 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Staff

Treasure hunting in WiiWare? hmmm ....

If you're a WiiWare customer, download the game as soon as it's available and take a look. You may very well find treasure fun there too!

• lol i was gona send an email asking 4 help cos it wouldnt unlock :P

• @xtrmntr said: Whoa! That's weird... :confused: Did you play around with the Tiki code thing at all before it appeared?

I found the 3rd map when i was playing with the tiki code. It shows up on the site but not in the game.

• Just hunted for the first and second map the honest way :) Can pretend this incident never happened :P

• @Magwill said: I take it the code system is only there so that unregistered demo users can participate. Just remove it for the registered gamers and give us in game prizes as mentioned in the thread. The demo players wouldn't be able to use these anyway.

... and for the demo players give us license keys to unlock the full version as rewards instead. :D

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

@Aeterna said: Wallpaper url please?

A working one. 1920x1200.
    I'd like to replace my current Tales of Monkey Island one with that one.

Edit: now it worked, after opening the page directly from a new tab. opening the page from the treasurehunting page however doesn't.

Using chrome 3.0.187.0 on Windows 7 x64 RC.

This was a bug we were aware of. It should be fixed now.

• @joeldee said: Treasure hunting in WiiWare? hmmm ....

If you're a WiiWare customer, download the game as soon as it's available and take a look. You may very well find treasure fun there too!

So, I have to download it the first day its available on wiiware for treasure hunting?:confused:

• Hey, I see "random prizes" combined with "limited run" and I have to ask. There's not going to be some kind of exclusive content that I'm going to be really sad if I don't manage to get, is there? I mean, I don't really care that much about stuff like discounts and assets, especially because I already own all your games and it's fairly trivial to find assets online. But if there's going to be in-game content unlocked, I really hope I'm not going to have to get lucky in order to get all of it.

• So... Telltale people... are the 2D images (which are great by the way) forshadowing stuff in the upcoming episodes?

• Is anyone else have trouble extracting the avatars file? Neither winzip nor winrar seems to think its a valid file. I downloaded it twice but it still won't open. Is this another reason I should hate Windows Vista, or is this some sort of glitch?

Add Comment