User Avatar Image

Do you think they'll Make Strong Bad for the 360?

posted by gamec44 on - last edited - Viewed by 286 users

It's like with Sam & Max When they went on the 360.

Do you think Strong Bad Will too?

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think they will be working on a port any time soon, but I do think it will eventually make it into the 360.

• Right now, telltale is a little busy with sam and max season 2 for both xbox 360 and wii, sam and max season 3, wallace and gromit episode 4, porting wallace and gromit episodes 2-4 to xbox 360, CSI deadly intent, and monkey island episodes 2-5 on PC and Wii, after all that, and they arent working on anything else like sbcg4ap season 2, then maybe

• @Gman5852 said: Right now, telltale is a little busy with sam and max season 2 for both xbox 360 and wii, sam and max season 3, wallace and gromit episode 4, porting wallace and gromit episodes 2-4 to xbox 360, and monkey island episodes 2-5 on PC and Wii, after all that, and they arent working on anything else like sbcg4ap season 2, then maybe

Don't forget CSI: Deadly Intent.

• @Pale Man said: Don't forget CSI: Deadly Intent.

Oh yeah, forgot. fixed.

• Even though I have it on the Wii, I hope so. I want to be able to access the complete telltale library via my Xbox.

• It would be cool because of the possible achievements they could make for the game.... if they eventually port it.

• @gamec44 said: It would be cool because of the possible achievements they could make for the game.... if they eventually port it.

Hmmm,,, ill think of a few if the whole season came like sam and max,
    1: beat episode 1:ruining homestar
    2: beat episode 2:world conquest
    3: beat episode 3:Strong beatles
    4: beat episode 4:Not dangerous
    5: beat episode 5:trogslayer
    6: collect all wordrobe costumes:secret identites
    7: complete all awesome charts: cant handle my style
    If you guys can think any other achievements, tell me.

• Homestar Speedrunner- Beat the game in a certain amount of time.

• @NickClick2 said: Homestar Speedrunner- Beat the Funmachine games in a certain amount of time.

Fix'd.

Here is my dream list:

Victory!!! - Complete Homestar Ruiner 20G

RISKy Buisness - Complete Strong Badia the Free! 20G

Rocked the Casbah - Complete Baddest of the Bands 20G

Cinemagic - Complete Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective. 20G

Grand Exit - Completed 8-Bit is Enough! 20G

It's Over! - Completed all five episodes. 20G

Phoney - Tricked all of Homestar Runner's "friends" in Homestar Ruiner. 10G

Master Gamer - Completed the greatest board game of all five times in Strong Badia the Free. 10G

It's Like A Directors Cut, But It's Not! - Accessed the special features in Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective. 10G

Why Haven't I Leveled Up? - Complete 10 Tasks for Strong Sad in 8-Bit is Enough! 10G

Homestar Speedrunner- Achieve set scores on each of the Funmachine games. 10G

It's Safe To Say Your Style has Been Handled - Achieve maximum awesomenosity in any episode. 20G

• Oh, another thing they should do if they make strong bad on the 360, is to make leaderboards for the funmachine games, I would love to see how far people can get on snake boxer 5.

Add Comment