User Avatar Image

Monkey Island fan-art contest !

posted by linkuff on - last edited - Viewed by 263 users

news-mi-20090729.jpg
If you are a mighty pirate designer and fan of Monkey Island ? This news should be of interest to you ;) MonkeyIsland.fr organize a fan-art contest !

Who can participate ?
Everyone ! Or at least all the people who come to achieve what is called a "fan-art" , namely a drawing of the Monkey Island universe. This may be a character, a logo, an object, a chicken… if there is a link to Monkey Island ;) You have until Saturday 5 September at 12:00 (GMT +1, Paris time) to participate !

What can we win ?
All volunteers will have their picture added to our new shop T-Shirt / accessories. It is the 1st gift ;)
Visitors will nominate the winner by voting for their favorite picture. The author of the best drawing will receive their own T-Shirt free !

How to participate ?
Simply send your drawing to webmaster@monkeyisland.fr before 5 September 2009 Saturday! Thanks to specify :
* Firstname / NAME
* Nickname
* Address
* If you agree that your picture is integrated in the shop

Here are a few rules to follow ::cool:
* You must absolutely be the author of the drawing that you sent me ! The easiest way is to sign your work ;)
* You must not use picture that not your. It is forbidden to use images of original Monkey Island.
* To have the best image quality on the t-shirt, thank you send me your design in good quality.

Good luck !

Important note : the purpose of this competition is not to make money with fans-art ! I didn't find any Monkey Island's t-shirts on the web, so I want to offer to the Monkey Island communaity some T-shirts of their favorite game. It is for this reason that no benefit will be derived from sales of these t-shirts. The price will be the basic price set by Spreadshirt.

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment