User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island chapter 2 !!!! WTF !!!

posted by Rauly on - last edited - Viewed by 780 users

hello all monkey island fans::D

Do any of you now what it is going on with the second delivery of The Tales of Monaky island ???? This it is being the worst thing i ever bught in internet, even the game is good. But this company it is so bad taking care of his costumers !!! They dont even say a thing about when the 2nd chapter it is going to be out this month !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT WILL BE REALLY USEFUL THANKS A LOT GUYS...

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @MonkeyMania said: August 9th if I recall.

Not true. It's done when it's done. I.e, when it's a good game with very few bugs.

• Get a freaking life. I am not affiliated with Telltale games in any way, just another gamer like you, but good god it is this company that brought Monkey Island back from the dead so that we have a chance of playing it.

$35 for 5 episodes to me is a steal and Telltale clearly stated "5 Games - Delivered Monthly".

So for the next few months you may want to start waiting a little longer before you start b****ing

• @Rauly said: hello all monkey island fans::D

Do any of you now what it is going on with the second delivery of The Tales of Monaky island ???? This it is being the worst thing i ever bught in internet, even the game is good. But this company it is so bad taking care of his costumers !!! They dont even say a thing about when the 2nd chapter it is going to be out this month !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT WILL BE REALLY USEFUL THANKS A LOT GUYS...

Maybe you could just have some patience? Geez louise, you know it's coming this month, and you'll have it before the end of this month. What are you complaining about.

The release date is somewhere between August 9th and August 31.

• No offense to anyone here, but some people really need to get a life. Monkey Island is a great series, but if it is the only thing in your life and it causes you to get angry at the company that are working their asses off to satisfy yours, then you need to adjust your life. You either need friends, a girlfriend, a job, or something to occupy your time. Go out and party, go on dates,watch or play sports, swim, go places. Monkey Island is incredible to play but it is not meant to consume someone's life.

The game will come out when it comes out, no amount of anger will change that. I'm glad that telltale is not making the mistake many gaming companies do in that they simply rush games, filled with bugs, and just release them. Telltale could easily do that, they already made a bundle, but they care more about the condition of the game and the fans than to rush. Find something to occupy your time. If you get angry over this, then you have been thinking about it way too much.

• @darknessofheart said: No offense to anyone here, but some people really need to get a life. Monkey Island is a great series, but if it is the only thing in your life and it causes you to get angry at the company that are working their asses off to satisfy yours, then you need to adjust your life. You either need friends, a girlfriend, a job, or something to occupy your time. Go out and party, go on dates,watch or play sports, swim, go places. Monkey Island is incredible to play but it is not meant to consume someone's life.

The game will come out when it comes out, no amount of anger will change that. I'm glad that telltale is not making the mistake many gaming companies do in that they simply rush games, filled with bugs, and just release them. Telltale could easily do that, they already made a bundle, but they care more about the condition of the game and the fans than to rush. Find something to occupy your time. If you get angry over this, then you have been thinking about it way too much.

Come on now, don't insult him. We all know he's an idiot for reacting this way...no need to point it out.

• Oh I wasn't insulting him my friend. Just think of it as giving him some advice. He is not an idiot by any means, he just needs a little more patience is all.

• It will be delivered in the month. It has a timeframe, just be glad this is telltale, and not 3d Realms.

Add Comment