I downloaded Chapter 2 exactly 4 hours ago.
I played for 3 hours straight, grabbed something to eat, played for another 20 minutes and then.........the credits were already there.......
(and yes: the hintbar was all the way down and I clicked on everything all the time to hear all jokes)
Don't get me wrong, this chapter was awesome, made me laugh out loud a couple of times and the plot was very nice, but come on: after more then a month of waiting I would expect a little bit more then just 3 hours of gameplay.
Although I think it was even better then the very good chapter 1 there were a few things that annoyed me very much.
- Morgan Le Flay being a new character. What was up with that cliffhanger from the last chapter then??
- Guybrush whisteling the Largo LaGrande theme made me anxious, excited and so happy to finally see this little bastard again.....but that didn't happen.
Why did he whistle the theme then??
- Elaine believing LeChuck turned "good" in like 2 seconds, totally ignoring Guybrush and not even paying attention to him or his lost hand.
- No old characters, but again a few unnoticable new ones who are based on what seems like only 2 models.
- In those 3 very short but blissful hours of gameplay I found way to many bugs and glitches:
1) Elaine's voice which cracked up under the sound of the waterfall
2) after you get the turtle statue and try to combine it with the crowbar from your inventory you get the same cutscene as before on top of the cliff with LeChuck saying he can do it for you. Only problem is, LeChuck isnt even there.
3) Basicly the same bug when entering the screen next to the well after you defeat the blockade
Although I liked this chapter a lot, I hope the next chapters will be longer, harder, and finally feature some of the old character in stead of these bland new ones who all are based on the 2 same models.