User Avatar Image

An Open Letter to Conspiracy Theorists

posted by roberttitus on - last edited - Viewed by 238 users

I am sick of everywhere I go having people talking about this BS (Yes... even here) so I decided to write this in an attempt to shut them up.

I don't blindly follow what others tell me to be true just because it is the hip thing to do. I believe what I want to believe, so by listening to your crack pot theories just because you tell me to, I wouldn't be much of a free thinker now would I? That is what I hate about your kind. You FORCE your g****** views on everybody & tell them that they are fools if they don't believe you. Let me ask you a few very important questions....

1. Did you come up with theories yourself or did you just hear them from somebody else & jump on the bandwagon? My guess is the latter... so who the hell are you to tell me to think for myself when YOU yourself don't. You call me brainwashed... fine... but you are just as brainwashed as I am. You won't admit it... but you know that you are.

2. What exactly do you hope to prove by ranting & trying to "save" everybody through the internet? Imagine that your theories are real for a minute... the world is about to be enslaved... what are you going to do? Well you can try to resist... but you'll fail miserably. A militia cannot defeat an army... it is simple as that.

3. What is your definition of a terrorist? See a terrorist is one who uses fear to control or presuade another person or group of people. What does that sound like to you? YOUR KIND!!! You go around preaching your propaganda in an attempt to as you put it "inform us of our impending doom". Wait? WHAT!? So you are telling me that we are all going to be enslaved & murdered without reason? Well to be honest, about 6 months ago, that scared me shitless, but I started thinking for myself & realised that your theories are batshit insane. All you are doing is instilling fear into innocent people's hearts for no reason!!! Even if you are right, it is pointless to do so. Why not just let people live there lives to the fullest without having to live in fear thanks to your bullshit NWO theories. You sir & your kind are no better than the ones that you are supposedly trying to "warn" us about.

Good day to you.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Preach on my brother.

I am sick of this crap.

Signed.

• It's not that I agree or disagree with any of the sentiments stated above, but I would like to point out that the American Revolution is one example (of countless many) of a militia defeating an army.

Powdered wigs make me giggle.

• It's good to read that there are people going against the BS.

I fully support your quest against the tinfoil-hatters, but be prepared for disappointment because the average human intelligence is too low, and man's susceptibility to magical thinking too high to ever get rid of conspiracy theories, superstition, quackery and other forms of irrationality.

Keep on debunking, at least it will save some of us from this BS :)

• User Avatar Image
    Tim

I feel a lot of hatred in that OP. Not necessary.

There's no ying without yang. There's no butter without peanuts (or perhaps not). There's definitely place for conspiracy theories.

Keep an open mind, believe what you want to believe, discard the rest. I could write a post about how I HATE to encounter BS about 'Conspiracy theories being BS', yet I do not, since I respect your opinion. Which is what you should do with everyone else's.

Perhaps 'providing alternate insights' is what makes them live life to the fullest. Nowhere does it state that you should dedicate even a single MINUTE of your day to their banter, does it? Therefore, it should not disallow you to live your life to the fullest.

And as ReDi noted, keep on debunking. Keep exchanging views. It will not save us from 'this BS', on the contrary it will lead to more discussion. I'd call that a double-win.

• @quickfics said: It's not that I agree or disagree with any of the sentiments stated above, but I would like to point out that the American Revolution is one example (of countless many) of a militia defeating an army.

Powdered wigs make me giggle.

Well, the army didn't have jets, tanks, bombs, nuclear technology, etc, etc... those things probably do make a difference.

• An open letter to anti-conspiracy theorists:

What is a conspiracy? Do you know?

Definitions of conspiracy on the Web:
    * a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

Now you know. So everytime you accuse someone of deliberately breaking the law you are a conspiracy theorist. Enjoy.

• ahh..i don't believe in most conspiracy theories...most of them are probably created as some kind of intelligence countermeasure to distract from other conspiracies.

• The only conspiracy theory I entertain is the one that says you can't shoot yourself if you've overdosed on an amount of heroine three times the lethal amount.

• @wisp said: ahh..i don't believe in most conspiracy theories...most of them are probably created as some kind of intelligence countermeasure to distract from other conspiracies.

Surprisingly, that is probably true.

• @PariahKing said: The only conspiracy theory I entertain is the one that says you can't shoot yourself if you've overdosed on an amount of heroine three times the lethal amount.

There is no such thing as "lethal" amount. You can build up a tolerence to any drug if you take enough of it over time.... trust me on this one

Add Comment