User Avatar Image

Your Telltale Games

posted by Sanin on - last edited - Viewed by 730 users

So, I was wondering, what games from telltale do you have and whats more important: where do you put them so you don't lose sight over all those episodes telltale made 'till date.And for last, what order did you buy the games from and what was your first telltale game?

I mean, have you just randomly spread them over your desktop or have you sorted them in lines, did you put them into a folder or did you download a dock for them.

I got (sorted by order I bought them):
-Tales of Monkey Island (all)
-Wallace and Gromits Grand Adventures (first one and two, then three and four as they came out monthly = all)
-Sam and Max Season 1 (all)
-Sam and Max Season 2 (all)

Never really got into Strongbad so I didn't buy that.

I personally started with just having them all over my desktop till I bought Sam and Max, now I downloaded rocketdock to have them listed nicely:
Desktop.jpg

So, what's with the rest of you?

PS. Sry for my not-so-perfect English :D

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That Rocketdock intrigued me, so I downloaded it, but it appears that 75% of my Vista icons don't work right with it. They get all blurry and pixelated when I put them into it.

• @Pale Man said: That Rocketdock intrigued me, so I downloaded it, but it appears that 75% of my Vista icons don't work right with it. They get all blurry and pixelated when I put them into it.

That's because the thing only makes them larger.

Telltalegames icons already are available in a real large resolution, so they look nice there, for other things, you can find icons on their website to download for almost everything to reaplace them with the originals and to look good in the dock.

• @Sanin92 said: That's because the thing only makes them larger.

Telltalegames icons already are available in a real large resolution, so they look nice there, for other things, you can find icons on their website to download for almost everything to reaplace them with the originals and to look good in the dock.

No I have full size Vista icons for all my stuff and they look perfect at large size on my desktop and in folders, but that thing blurs them. Even the default icons for SBCG4AP and S&M Season Two get blurred by it.

• @Pale Man said: No I have full size Vista icons for all my stuff and they look perfect at large size on my desktop and in folders, but that thing blurs them. Even the default icons for SBCG4AP and S&M Season Two get blurred by it.

Real strange, it didn't blur any of my icons except for, like mentioned, the low-res ones.

Very unlikely but, maybe it's something to do with vista?

I dunno, I can't tell you more then that it's workin pretty neat for me.

• @Sanin92 said: Real strange, it didn't blur any of my icons except for, like mentioned, the low-res ones.

Very unlikely but, maybe it's something to do with vista?

I dunno, I can't tell you more then that it's workin pretty neat for me.

I have determined what is causing it, but have no idea how to fix it.

It seems to only be able to pull high res icons if they are within the exe itself, as the ones it's having trouble with are standalone icons that are specified by the shortcut.

All my icons that are the program icon work perfectly fine, but the ones I have custom icons for, are totally blurry.

• I started with Tales of Monkey Island and have now moved onto both Sam and Max seasons. I'm on the last episode of season two now and am feeling very very sad! I hope season three is released soon.

I just uninstall them when I've played them, I'll reinstall when the time comes that I want to enjoy them again.

Wow, you've got ICQ... didn't know that was something people still used!

• @guitarsareboring said: I started with Tales of Monkey Island and have now moved onto both Sam and Max seasons. I'm on the last episode of season two now and am feeling very very sad! I hope season three is released soon.

I just uninstall them when I've played them, I'll reinstall when the time comes that I want to enjoy them again.

Wow, you've got ICQ... didn't know that was something people still used!

Haha :D, I need ICQ for my german friends, it's like 80% of the germans only got icq :/

• I found a solution to my problem, but it's not a good one. If I can get .png versions of my .ico files I can put them into C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Icons and manually specify each icon, but I don't know how to go about converting .ico to .png...

• @Pale Man said: I found a solution to my problem, but it's not a good one. If I can get .png versions of my .ico files I can put them into C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Icons and manually specify each icon, but I don't know how to go about converting .ico to .png...

http://icofx.ro/ should work, as far as I heard.

Add Comment