User Avatar Image

Tales Of Monkey Island Chapter 3: Release date?

posted by DeQu on - last edited - Viewed by 559 users

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knew the release date of chapter 3?

Found it on a website, but it said "9. september".
Don't know if its true.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope it's true.. because I don't want to wait much longer :)

  • @DeQu said: Found it on a website, but it said "9. september".
    Don't know if its true.

    Any dates on any website that isn't this website is just speculation. When there's a release date it will be announced here in the forums and on the blog.

  • @DeQu said: Hi,
    Just wondered if anyone knew the release date of chapter 3?

    Found it on a website, but it said "9. september".
    Don't know if its true.

    Websites guess. Frequently. If you don't see it from Telltale, take it with a pinch of salt.

  • And so it begins...

    Dum Dum DUMMMM!!! *shifty eyes*

  • Telltale is doing the playtest on the 5th (see sticky).
    If you assume they will take between one and 2 weeks to evaluate the results and use them and if you assume they wont release it on weekend days as before, you get the following possible dates;
    14th to 18th or 21st to 25th.

    Also, the 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day (google it). My guess they are aiming to release just in time for that. That will be the 18th then.

  • There are so many threads always asking about the next release date. Is knowing the release date right now going to change your behavior somehow, until then? Why do you need to know just yet? We're all gonna find out like a couple of weeks or so before it's released.

    (Not trying to sound very rude, I'm just asking a pointed question.)

  • @TheMandingo said: There are so many threads always asking about the next release date. Is knowing the release date right now going to change your behavior somehow, until then? Why do you need to know just yet? We're all gonna find out like a couple of weeks or so before it's released.

    (Not trying to sound very rude, I'm just asking a pointed question.)

    Yes I guess it does change behaviour.
    As soon as one finds out the release date of Ep3, they will sit in front of the computer, staring at the screen and hitting "refresh" all day until it comes out and don't do anything else.


    Also, anticipating the release day is the time where the excitement is the highest. And what's better than being excited?
    This only works when you know when the event is happening you look forward to.

  • Whatever the release date is, it's not soon enough.... Although if we gotta wait longer means there's a better check for bugs than rushing I don't mind waiting.

  • That pretty much sums it up, I'm just itching and scratching for more Mokey Island. I must have it I think I'm gonna go binge drinking so I can forget about Monkey Island for a few minutes...

  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

    Quick question to all those who think that "whatever the release date is, it's not soon enough".
    What are you gonna do once all five episodes have been released (and you've played through them all)?
    Let me start the madness.
    Hey Telltale, when is season 2 of TOMI gonna start? I'm tired of waiting!

Add Comment