User Avatar Image

Free Collector Disc

posted by roucou on - last edited - Viewed by 644 users

Hello,

I bought Wallace & Gromit with the 50% coupon (thank you telltale) and I see "Four Full game for 34,95$ (INCLUDE FREE COLLECTOR DISCO".

Since I'm newbie with telltale method, I would like to know what I must make to receive the Wallace&Gromit cd? I know I have to pay the shipping but I don't see the button to receive it.

Could you help me please?

Greetings,

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not out yet (the disc is always released a few weeks after the series is finished). When the disc is ready, you'll get a mail inviting you to "buy" the disc for $0+shipping.

• I'm getting a bit impatient with telltale, because i seriously can't wait for this DVD. But getting Monkey island 1 for free on saturday will assuage me for a little while.

• @hansschmucker said: It's not out yet (the disc is always released a few weeks after the series is finished). When the disc is ready, you'll get a mail inviting you to "buy" the disc for $0+shipping.

s/a few weeks/a few months/

Telltale love to put special effort into their Collector's DVDs so they spend a few months making sure there's lots of cool bonus stuff to add.

I wouldn't expect the ToMI DVD to be out until next year sometime. Wallace and Gromit? Maybe by the end of the year.

In the meantime, why not buy the Sam and Max Season 1 & 2 DVDs, and the Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People DVD?

• Sam and Max is pretty awesome. Almost as good as monkey island. And for half price, it's even better.

Don't get strong bad.

How much is the cost of shipping to Australia? Anyone know?

Oh, Molokov, you would. How much was it?

• @Fury said: How much is the cost of shipping to Australia? Anyone know?

I think it was in the $10 region (going off my Sam & Max Season 2 disc) but don't quote me on that.

Edit: $10.23USD to be precise.

• Shipping to Australia is US$10. So about AU$15.

A lot of the time I end up ordering other physical goods from the Telltale store at the same time... or waiting until they have a free shipping sale or something :)

• @Molokov said: Shipping to Australia is US$10. So about AU$15.

A lot of the time I end up ordering other physical goods from the Telltale store at the same time... or waiting until they have a free shipping sale or something :)

I fall for that every time* ;)
    Order Sam and Max Season 1 disc, get the Art of S&M book, season 1 goodies as well..

Order Season 2 disc, get the surfing the highway, season 2 goodies, and wallace and gromit season (oops)

Looking forward to that disc.. but hopefully I can hold off to get Monkey Island disc at the same time =)

*not that I'm complaining..

• I'll be waiting and ordering a pile of discs at the same time, W&G, TOMI and Strong Bad. I ordered the S&M season 2 DVD on it's own just to see

Free shipping sales you say, please go on....

• @JedExodus said: I'll be waiting and ordering a pile of discs at the same time, W&G, TOMI and Strong Bad. I ordered the S&M season 2 DVD on it's own just to see

Free shipping sales you say, please go on....

I remember they had a sale involving free shipping one time, but only if you ordered a certain amount or something, and I'm not sure if it counted for overseas shipping or just domestic.

• @Pale Man said: I remember they had a sale involving free shipping one time, but only if you ordered a certain amount or something, and I'm not sure if it counted for overseas shipping or just domestic.

When the Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People DVD came into the store, all orders over $25 got free shipping. I don't think they even had to include the SBCG4AP DVD.

Oh, and yes it worked for international shipping. Our non-American members were freaking out about that one.

Source: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-445

For a source for the international shipping, check Molokov's comment on that blog post.

Add Comment