User Avatar Image

Sooo... Halloween?

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 705 users

Hi, guys! Halloween is coming, and I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited! My friend and I are trying to make costumes to go as Sam and Max. I wonder if anyone will recognize us.
Is anyone else dressing up as someone from Telltale Games? If not, that's fine, too. You can still share your costume. But people will probably point and laugh at you.
Just kidding.
Okay, so discuss! Who/what are you going as this year, if you celebrate Halloween?

101 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Maxilyah said: Is anyone else dressing up as someone from Telltale Games?

Yup, I'm dressing up as David E. My costume will consist of chaps, a hockey mask, and three sock puppets.

• @quickfics said: Yup, I'm dressing up as David E. My costume will consist of chaps, a hockey mask, and three sock puppets.

That's kinda creepy, haha. But I guess that's the point of Halloween.

• I love Halloween but I don't go to parties and I'm 21 years old, I still may wear something around the house or be inspired to make something. I'll probably go ghost hunting instead. I believe in that sort of thing.

Definitely one of my favorite times of year last year I played Kindgom Heart's Halloween mission during the Holiday, good stuff.

• @doodo! said: I love Halloween but I don't go to parties and I'm 21 years old, I still may wear something around the house or be inspired to make something. I'll probably go ghost hunting instead. I believe in that sort of thing.

Definitely one of my favorite times of year last year I played Kindgom Heart's Halloween mission during the Holiday, good stuff.

I think I'm going to go ghost hunting too, I really need to use my emf detector and Digital thermometer.

• @Icedhope said: I think I'm going to go ghost hunting too, I really need to use my emf detector and Digital thermometer.

All I got is a busted camera and dosing rods, lol. Since this is a Halloween thread we could share pictures though.:) I just hope this doesn't turn into a prove or disprove ghost thread...been in too many of those, personally. The ironic part is that they don't really exist, you can't do either of the 2.

• @doodo! said: All I got is a busted camera and dosing rods, lol. Since this is a Halloween thread we could share pictures though.:) I just hope this doesn't turn into a prove or disprove ghost thread...been in too many of those, personally. The ironic part is that they don't really exist, you can't do either of the 2.

The burden of evidence is on the shoulders of those making extraordinary claims, though.

• @Bagge said: The burden of evidence is on the shoulders of those making extraordinary claims, though.

Yes but those people can't always provide the evidence needed. I totally agree with you though.

• I'm gonna dress up as some guy named Dave.

• @tredlow said: I'm gonna dress up as some guy named Dave.

As of costuming, I think I might do Superball.

• @Icedhope said: As of costuming, I think I might do Superball.

Record some thunder noises and horse neighs, then play them everytime someone says 'Superball'

Add Comment