User Avatar Image

its speak like a pirate day! AARRRRRGHH!

posted by seb-bad on - last edited - Viewed by 154 users

so tell us what youre doing and where on speak like a pirate day

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @seb-bad said: so tell us what youre doing and where on speak like a pirate day

Yarr... that post be not piratey enough, ya landlubber!

• Yarr... I be spendin the hours after sunset in the tavern, with me crew, drinking grog!

grog! Grog! GROG!

• y'argghh, a pirate? that I be... y'argh!

I be restin', for the morrow be full of many a plunder, and I be tired! y'argh!

• Arrgh, it only be seven thirty-three here, but aye doubt it'll matter if aye start my talkin' now.

• @Weeblerjake said: Arrgh, it only be seven thirty-three here, but aye doubt it'll matter if aye start my talkin' now.

It matters not, yargh, I started howlin' me pirate lingo back in '97, yargh!

On the morrow, I'll be terrorising the landlubbers of Hull with me pirate lingo, yarrgh!!!

• I'm gonna download so many illegal programs today.

Wait.

How do internet pirates talk?

Do they have lingo?

Umm.

"Stop posting here you noob, if you don't know how to crack a game you can *^$# and die!"

"What do you mean by "mount the image". There's no picture files in here".

"I downloaded the game but what does "crack" mean?"

I dunno, that was more noob pirate than pirate.

• @Fury said: I'm gonna download so many illegal programs today.

Wait.

How do internet pirates talk?

Do they have lingo?

Umm.

"Stop posting here you noob, if you don't know how to crack a game you can *^$# and die!"

"What do you mean by "mount the image". There's no picture files in here".

"I downloaded the game but what does "crack" mean?"

I dunno, that was more noob pirate than pirate.

Arrr, I be believing ye needs to thro' in a couple of "r0xx0rs" "pwned" "I be l33t" and ye must spell "n00b" wit' zeros!

• Avast! This be no pirate talk! Arrrr! Th' internet has nae even be invented yet! Now, ye scallywags, brace the main mast and weigh anchor, bring me a tankard o' grog an' set sail fer adventure... if ye dare. Har har har!

Add Comment