13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think its the same coupon code for everyone. I would post it on screen for you to use, but I dont wanna break any of Telltales forum rules, so not sure if I should or not...

Also when i goto that page you linked, it brings up with the page with the coupon clearly showing in the middle of the page.

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Hi PetiteBiere, it looks like you got the free Monkey Island game, according to our system.

Download the game here: http://www.telltalegames.com/download/launchofthescreamingnarwhal

I'll PM you with your serial number :)

The coupon codes people are referring to are for non-Monkey episodes, which you won't see if you don't already have Tales of Monkey Island.

• Ok, thanks a lot David E!
    I only have the Launch of the Screaming Narwhal for the Wii, that is why I wanted to also download it for my computer...
    With the links and informations you gave me, it works fine (and the download was fast too)

So, thank you!

• Hello;

I am in the same boat as PetiteBiere, except that I already bought the subscription for ToMI. Whenever I go to the forementioned page, I get nothing even remotely related to a coupon code. The only thing I see (beside the usual promo stuff and video at the top) is the news to "get your code already", which points to the Blog. Go to the Bolg, and it points back to the same page! An endless loop with nothing rearding a code!

BTW, this is all while being logged in.

Please advise.

• I too am having the same problem as eyebobuilder...I can't even get the code to show up on my screen at all and thus can't get the game all while logged in.

• I don't understand. I am not getting the activation code. I downloaded the program, but all I get is the short demo.

How do I get it??

Thanks.

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Hi guys, you should have received the serial to unlock the game in your email. Did you check your spam folders?

• I checked Spam folders and everywhere else. No activation code.

Please help.

Thanks.

Can you PM it or email it to me?

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

@eyebobuilder said: Hello;

I am in the same boat as PetiteBiere, except that I already bought the subscription for ToMI. Whenever I go to the forementioned page, I get nothing even remotely related to a coupon code. The only thing I see (beside the usual promo stuff and video at the top) is the news to "get your code already", which points to the Blog. Go to the Bolg, and it points back to the same page! An endless loop with nothing rearding a code!

BTW, this is all while being logged in.

Please advise.

@eyebobuilder said: I too am having the same problem as eyebobuilder...I can't even get the code to show up on my screen at all and thus can't get the game all while logged in.

Hmm, very strange. Check your PMs, guys.

@eyebobuilder said: I checked Spam folders and everywhere else. No activation code.

Please help.

Thanks.

Can you PM it or email it to me?

Hi webmail, you should be fixed now. Check your "Your Games" list on the My Telltale page.

This discussion has been closed.