Menu
User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] A huge bug!

posted by rootbeer on - last edited - Viewed by 334 users

Ok, I've just passed Ch. 3 for the second time and I haven't seen the cutscene with Elaine and LeChuck. I can't really remember at what stage it was supposed to show up but...

Thoughts?

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I got another bug.
    After taking the yellow "drink" to De Cava and making him drink it, every time I walked by the coin mountain I got the cutscene of the pirate speeding down and the liquid level lowering (even whan it was already low).

• Oh, I remember it showed only after I tried something I thought I should'nt...
    I don't remember what though. >,>
    Maybe trying to call vote again when only one guy is on my side.
    I remember thinking: "Oh, I already know what to do... But i'll do it anyway. Might be a funny scene".

• From memory, it appeared after I exhausted all options talking with Morgan after we fell to the Narwhal's gut.

• @Vitoner said: I got another bug.
    After taking the yellow "drink" to De Cava and making him drink it, every time I walked by the coin mountain I got the cutscene of the pirate speeding down and the liquid level lowering (even whan it was already low).

That happened to me too, it was weird. Not game breaking or anything, just unusual.

And yeah, the Elaine cutscene happens after you talk to Morgan.

• User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Staff

I believe there's a certain question you have to ask her in order for that cutscene to show up.

• @bubbledncr said: I believe there's a certain question you have to ask her in order for that cutscene to show up.

I don't know if that's the case or not. I just remember I used all the dialog options and then the cutscene showed up for whatever the "goodbye" option was.

• @bubbledncr said: I believe there's a certain question you have to ask her in order for that cutscene to show up.

Well, if that's true, it's not well thought of. Now I wonder if I missed any other cutscene for not doing something specific.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

I'm pretty sure exiting the dialog with Morgan brings it up.

• I was browsing the crew dossiers of Cava and had to log out so I saved it in a slot and quit (while at browse framework)

When next day I loaded that game back I just couldn't leave the 'browse dossiers' mode, I was able to 'move' GT a little around the box, but no chance to get out of the 'view' mode so I was stuck and no chance to continue that game.

Hopefully I had the autosave on 1st save slot from a few minutes before ;)

Add Comment