User Avatar Image

Can you download the first chapter yet.

posted by timmer on - last edited - Viewed by 523 users

I havent been on this site for awhile, since they released the 1st chapter of Monkey Iland, I was going to wait to download the single chapter rather than buy the whole lot in one go and download as they are realeased. I had a look at the site but I can't see a chapter one download.Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am not very good with computers.

Thanks.

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • your question has nothing to do with computers
    it has to do with how ttg are distributing their game

And so far it is only a package deal unless youre in the US
    I THINK you can buy epi 1 from amazon if youre us

• You have to buy the whole set, but you can't play em out of order anyway.

It's not really an episodic series, but one big game split into 5 parts.

• Or you could download them on the Wii. (By the time youve bought 2 episodes though, your hooked and realised for the same price almost you could have subscribed to all 5.) By the time Australia got episode 2, episode 3 was released on PC a few days later.. and I just couldnt wait. I'll prolly still by the last 3 on wii just to have a nice set of 5 Monkey Island Channels displayed on my Wii. Ahhh... <3. Take THAT, WiiFit Channel!

• Single chapters are available on Amazon.com (search for Tales of Monkey Island or Launch of the Screaming Narwhal), and the full season is available as a pack on the Telltale Store or Steam and the like.

• @Jake said: Single chapters are available on Amazon.com (search for Tales of Monkey Island or Launch of the Screaming Narwhal), and the full season is available as a pack on the Telltale Store or Steam and the like.

Yeah.. but I ordered something from Amazon once and it took 6 months for it to arrive. I cant stomache the idea of waiting that long to see what happened after Episode 3. I'd rather just buy from you guys. *nod*

• But if you bought a single chapter off Amazon you wouldn't be buying anything physical, right? It's still a download isn't it?

• Yup downloads, Amazon are loving the digital distribution thing too :)

• @Woodsyblue said: But if you bought a single chapter off Amazon you wouldn't be buying anything physical, right? It's still a download isn't it?

Well, of course its not physical, youd just download it,'not have it delivered but.. but.. why must you suck the fun out of my simple little thing? Why?

• If you want to continue to rag on Amazon why don't you point out that it's more expensive to buy ToMI from them then it is from anywhere else.

I mean the cads!

• @Woodsyblue said: If you want to continue to rag on Amazon why don't you point out that it's more expensive to buy ToMI from them then it is from anywhere else.

I mean the cads!

Eh, I wasn't ragging, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents....

But your right! The CADS! (Wow, really? Most expensive? How pricey is it?)

Add Comment