3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, the two things you should never call Sam. Combined. Poor guy had it coming XD

Awesome comic 1nky, but you should seriously consider more sleeping.

• Why? I never sleep and I'm perfectly ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff--------

• Oh, I know what you mean. In fact, I'm a bit of a hypocite saying that, but even I don't stay up THAT late XD

• @Hayley the Hedgie said: Oh 1nky... you shouldn't be up so late! 4am is my max.. and that's on a non-school night even!!

But... damn. There's no denying the work of this. Hell, seeing Sam go apeship (LOL) on that guy is awesome.

... oh man, Sam & Max documentary want. XD

Thanks! :D

I'll be right - took it really easy today. But, yeah - never doing that again. Thanks for the putting up with my insomniac shenanigans on Tumblr, dude.

@Vyse220 & StrongBrush1 Thank you very much, guys. :) Glad you're enjoying it.

@Hayley the Hedgie said: @1nky Still love your comics! The only thing I'd say is Max looks a little off in the last panel, at first I thought he was standing backwards? But maybe I'm just being weird :P His left shoulder maybe?

I went back and tweaked Max - I think I see what you mean, his front doesn't quite look like his front. Added some pudge just to be sure. Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

@Hayley the Hedgie said: Chubbs McGruff. OH NO HE DIDN'T

HE WENT THERE. (Though I hope everyone's noticing the little crackling on the back of Sam's neck. Granted, Sam would react in a similar way without said chip, but still... :P)

@Hayley the Hedgie said: Yeah, the two things you should never call Sam. Combined. Poor guy had it coming XD

Awesome comic 1nky, but you should seriously consider more sleeping.

Thanks, dude. :D I'm not doing that again - not exactly worth it. :P I'll stay up late, sure, but not for the whole night. Too much trouble.

Thank you for the feedback, guys. And yeah, like always, tell me if there's any mistakes, or anything that needs fixing, etc.

Nearly halfway done...

• @1nky said:
    I went back and tweaked Max - I think I see what you mean, his front doesn't quite look like his front. Added some pudge just to be sure. Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

Much better! ^^

• I can't wait to post what im working on, it's hopefully going to look so good!

• snm_fanart_contest_idea_sketch_by_thesunhttp://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/SnM-Fanart-Contest-idea-sketch-202112415
    What the title says. Drawing inspired by the World of Max song (mostly the title =P)

I need to find some good reference pictures to get that first part looking good.

So yeah. Opinions? Suggestions for what I mentioned in that last sentence?

• @SunnyGuy said:
    So yeah. Opinions? Suggestions for what I mentioned in that last sentence?

Maybe have a head-on view of Max. Like, perhaps we're facing him and he has this grin on his face, the Earth hovering before him, with his hands ready to grasp it. It might be a little more engaging that way...

Or something?

• Steoneill: well enter your pic on the sam and max fanart contest! We're lonely there! :D

Yesterday I was sketchdumping and I think I have the design of that tshirt now. More on this later.

• So I reworked Fallout: New Vegas Max.

FONVMaxcopy.png?t=1301014113

Add Comment