User Avatar Image

ToMI Ch. 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood: TRIAL BEGINS FRIDAY!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

Tales of Monkey Island
The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood

Who knows what happens in the next chapter of Tales of Monkey Island? Until we put out a little more information, feel free to discuss and speculate in this thread. For now, how about the most important question you guys seem to have...

Do you have an official release date?
YES. Look for the Trial and Execution of Guybrush to commence sometime this Friday, October 30th Pacific Standard Time. It might take a while, so hold onto yer breeches!

588 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • for one moment, reading the thread-titel i thought ....
    you know how to create a suspensfull situation. :p

"october" sonds great - i will be there, when the moment arrives ...

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Haha, thank you! :D

So we know it is in the next 11 days. Yay!

• im just going to post everyday that

I bet it will be out tomorrow!

eventually I will be right and then I can claim to be psychic.

• Bring in the release!!! I can't wait anymore! That's the problem when you finish TOMI chapters on the day it's released, you gotta wait a whole month for it... T_T

• @Irishmile said: im just going to post everyday that

I bet it will be out tomorrow!

eventually I will be right and then I can claim to be psychic.

But you will also be a failure for the rest of the time!!

@Irishmile said: Bring in the release!!! I can't wait anymore! That's the problem when you finish TOMI chapters on the day it's released, you gotta wait a whole month for it... T_T

Could solve that by playing though the others on the release date so you know the story, will take a few days to complete the other three, then play chp 4!!
    :)

Oh I'm a genius aren't I? No? well, well, you fight like a dairy farmer!

• i don't suppose that you guys have an estimate on the chapter 3 wiiware release (UK)?

• @leo-the-red said: But you will also be a failure for the rest of the time!!

Well obviously I will not be hiring you for an advertising campaign :p

• I'm really excited for this one, more than any of the others, because putting Guybrush on trial is sure to make for some exciting and dramatic developments! I hope we get a lot of emotional moments in this next installment, with Guybrush having to deal with imprisonment and possible death, Morgan having to deal with betraying her hero, Elaine and LeChuck's reactions (if they return to Flotsam in time...)

Should be pretty great!

• ::kicks and screams::

I want mah monkey island ch 4

• Hey guys, you seems to have hard times getting Chapter 4 working properly...And you also have a CSI game to put out this month!

But after all I know you'r working hard, and the results will be great - that's your standards after all! :)

My best wish for getting Chapter 4 strong and wealth! :D

This discussion has been closed.