User Avatar Image

Happy birthday max!

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 247 users

Did anyone else remember Max's birthday today? At least, I hope it's today, or I'd look pretty stupid right now. XD
I've got no life.

So, how old do you guys think he is?

P.S.
I dare someone to bring up the mariachis in this thread.
Aw, dang it, I just did that, didn't I?

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well...I know I'll just shoot off some rounds, and rip someone kidney's out in honor.

• I can only remember Sam's birthday. For some reason I find October birthdays to be very hard to remember. Half the time I think they're in September.

Also, Sam's is easier to remember because it's four days before mine and the day the sequel to Hit the Road was cancelled.

[quote]So, how old do you guys think he is?[/quote]
    He's been giving his age as sixteen for a very long, except when buying alcohol or running for president?

• I'd like to see what jumps out of the cake at Max's birthday.

• @Sausy Gibbon said: I'd like to see what jumps out of the cake at Max's birthday.

Would he have a cake or a giant glazed McGuffin?

• @Shwoo said: He's been giving his age as sixteen for a very long, except when buying alcohol or running for president?

Ok, I'm not that versed in Sam and Max: When did he give that age?

• Never, I made it up. I don't think his age is ever mentioned, but he was an impressionable preteen in 1980, which would make him about forty.

• @Shwoo said: Never, I made it up. I don't think his age is ever mentioned, but he was an impressionable preteen in 1980, which would make him about forty.

Uff...

I always imagine them about 30-35 or something. And Max younger than Sam by one year. Of, course, since they are cartoon characters, they have the same age until their birthdays, suddenly go down 1 year in this day, go back to their actual age and repeat the process.

• @GinnyN said: Uff...

I always imagine them about 30-35 or something. And Max younger than Sam by one year. Of, course, since they are cartoon characters, they have the same age until their birthdays, suddenly go down 1 year in this day, go back to their actual age and repeat the process.

Max is younger than Sam? But they were in the same classes together. That would mean that either Sam would have to have failed a grade, or Max would have to have been skipped ahead a grade, and I really don't think either has happened.

• @Shwoo said: Never, I made it up. I don't think his age is ever mentioned, but he was an impressionable preteen in 1980, which would make him about forty.

Well, I think they changed the charachter backgrounds, because in the animated show, he went to High school in the 70's.

I don't think it's ever mentioned in the comics what era, they went to school in either.

Add Comment