User Avatar Image

It's ruined forever!!!

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 721 users

Hey, the spoiler topic is getting too cluttered with arguing. So I'm making this topic for all the people who didn't like Episode 4 or any of the others, to talk about their complaints and why they dislike the game and its story.

I'm going to stay out of this topic myself, but have at it. And please, try not to start fights people. I'm partly saying this as a reminder to myself, because I tend to want to defend my favorite game series. ;)

So have at it, tear into the game like no tomorrow. You ungrateful bashers. :rolleyes:

70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • xD
    Nice idea. Surely if there are enough complaints that you have to open a new thread for it, there must be a reason. I think you're missing something here.

• @Secret Fawful said: Hey, the spoiler topic is getting too cluttered with arguing. So I'm making this topic for all the people who didn't like Episode 4 or any of the others, to talk about their complaints and why they dislike the game and its story.

I'm going to stay out of this topic myself, but have at it. And please, try not to start fights people. I'm partly saying this as a reminder to myself, because I tend to want to defend my favorite game series. ;)

So have at it, tear into the game like no tomorrow. You ungrateful bashers. :rolleyes:

Although I liked chapter 4 a lot, I think a thread like this is uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on a product they paid for without being stowed away and labeled "ungrateful bashers".

• @Bagge said: Although I liked chapter 4 a lot, I think a thread like this is uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on a product they paid for without being stowed away and labeled "ungrateful bashers".

It was meant for the sake of humor.

• And fantastic humour it was too. I couldn't help letting out a smirk, and I'm one of the very people this thread is aimed at.

• Um... okay. I will have at it. WHINE! TROLL! COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN! Flame war! Blah blah blah. I want my money back! Telltale should listen to all my completely stupid and uncalled for complaints! I want episode 5 now! Blah blah blah! Attention craving! Insult, Insult, Insult! Martha, Martha, Martha!

That good? :)

• why are they ungrateful? I personally don't follow this notion that because you're a fan of something that means you have to follow it blindly. I also don't agree with the idea that has developed over the past few years that just because someone release an adventure game, you should immediately praise them for THAT, in order to not 'offend the genre', as if saying bad things about it will completly destroy all adventure games in the future. Whenever i dare to say something bad about some new adventure game, immediately people say 'you should thank them that they're even still making adventure games nowadays." I don't agree. If something is bad in my opinion, it's bad, and trying to ignore that just to not 'offend the genre' isn't helping anyone.

Add Comment