User Avatar Image

ToMI Chapter 4 - Lame

posted by Mungo102 on - last edited - Viewed by 171 users

In a hurry to finished up for a deadline?

Ending is lame.

Jungle map puzzle too obscure.

Story line seriously flawed (how can the "Big Machine" cure everyone from the Pox yet turn LeChuck into his former evil self?)

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mungo102 said: In a hurry to finished up for a deadline?

Ending is lame.

Story line seriously flawed (how can the "Big Machine" cure everyone from the Pox yet turn LeChuck into his former evil self?)

If you don't like it, you should post this in "It's ruined forever!" thread.... Seriously, you got a reading problem if you don't check out all the latest threads. But yeah, next time PLEASE look at other threads before you create a new one.... it's really annoying.

• 1. The ending was amazingly done.
    2. I loved the jungle puzzle. The map was easy and fun to play with.
    3. What "big machine"? If you mean the La Esponga Grande then how would it not? Have you followed the storyline at all? It is a sponge, it sucks voodoo into it, LeChuck, knowing plenty of voodoo, just took out the voodoo power it just took from the cloud and pirates.

Edit: But yeah, do what she said. --^

• the map puzzle was the best puzzle for me.. I hoped it would be harder to get to the '?' (using more fold combinations)

• I don't agree, the ending was the best I could hope for in such a drama-laden episode: "unholy this!!" (The drama is cool, still, it's not what I was hoping to see in a MI game, but that's a whole different story).
    The jungly map was brilliance! One of the best thought through puzzles in the episode ~

• Also, Mungo102, if you have played the first 4 monkey island games, you wouldn't mind all the craziness that goes on the series. It seems you are new to the game series since you just finally joined now then before.

• IMPOSSIBLE!
    This chapter was the best Monkey island episode in a loooooong time

How is it possible to hate it???

• @Mungo102 said: In a hurry to finished up for a deadline?

Ending is lame.

Troll

• "Ohh dad look! There is a troll!"
    "Oh you are right my son! And look what a prime example of a troll it is!"
    "What does he do dad?!
    "Trolling my son."
    "He seems hungry!"
    "Don't feed the troll son."
    The end.

• @Mungo102 said:

Because it is essentially a giant vacuum cleaner with a spiffy brand new sponge voodoo cleaning filter. This was the only thing that sucked in this episode... badum dum.

Add Comment