Menu
User Avatar Image

Tatesville Launch Site! Wish Me Luck!

posted by Snicklin on - last edited - Viewed by 281 users

I'm making a site featuring Tatesville and another flash cartoon which I have not yet determined a name for.

The site may launch on fall 2010 if not later.

I'm currently working on the first cartoon of Tatesville. Not a corny animation test. It's taking a lot more longer than I expected, and I will also see if I can get some other 'toons done throughout the year.

Wish me luck! :D

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Luck! Also, good fortune! Then wait a few years and maybe Telltale can make a game!

• Good luck, mate! Is it a funny cartoon site or a serious cartoon site?

• Tatesville is gonna be a drama-comedy, only a little bit more focused on comedy. It might be aimed at younger tweens and up, but I could be wrong.

And like I said, If I get Tatesville up and running, I just might launch another image-cutout-style action-comedy cartoon meant for a more mature audience. Possible names for the series could be Splode!, Manikins, GoodPeople, or Done Right.

• I've decided I'm gonna have some change-ups of names in Tatesville, as well as the name its self.

I discovered that Tatesville is a real life town in Tennessee. Because of this, I'm going to have to change the name of the cartoon.

I've decided I'm gong to have to change it to Argusab Seal if not anything else. This name is a portmanteau of Greek words. "Agrós" meaning "Acres", "ab" meaning "of", and "Seele" meaning "Soul". I figured this was pretty cool, but I don't have much taste.

And I'm changing the name of the cartoon I'm working on to "Fall Breezes" or something like that, because I found out that "Fall Blows" has an inappropriate reference in it.

I also found out that Parkerina isn't a real name!

• I'm sure the town name isn't trademarked, so theres no legal obligation to rename the animation.

Anyway, i wish you the best of luck. Any chance of an upload of that scene to youtube? You could caption it with subtitles there aswell if you wished.

• Just made a blog on my updates. View it here.

• It looks quite good! Got anyone to do the voices?

Add Comment