User Avatar Image

Rocko's Modern Life Adventure game?

posted by Hero1 on - last edited - Viewed by 930 users

I think rocko's modern life would be a great property for telltale to make a series of episodic adventure games. It has great characters, classic humour and a weird world which would fit in perfectly with the adventure genre. It also has a nice core of fans(who are still waiting for a dvd) what do you think?

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rocko's a great suggestion. I haven't seen it in years, but I remember enough to recognize "Wacky Delly" as the defining moment of modern television. :)

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Evan Dorkin's strip Welcome to Eltingville. Check out the failed pilot that was made out of it. I read a retrospective interview with Dorkin where he said that had he gotten the opportunity to do more episodes they would have been more plot-driven and less "Family Guy," but still, the pilot's pretty damn funny.

• family guy could have made a good adventure game but the game we ended up with was some poor excuse for an action adventure game

• oh mann wacky delly was the show rocko made right that became really insane? that was my fav episode..absolutely brilliant I bow down to that episode!!! :) :) :)

• :O Rocko's Modern Life is my favourite cartoon show of all time! A game out of that would rock so hard, but only if done right. Yeah, Wacky Delly was a great episode, but there's so much more to this great series than just that. I could name all the episodes here, but they're all so hilarious, and offer such an insightful commentary on the world we live in. I have never seen any cartoon series come close to Rocko's Modern Life in terms of humour and satire. You need to see it to believe it, and I don't say that often.

• Rocko's Modern Life would be fantastic!!
    I'd love to see another Beavis and Butthead adventure game... (Do U wasn't too good, but I loved Virtual Stupidity)

• Maybe Dan Connors could give Joe Murray a call? :) Its one of those series where the fans are still out there, and want more (like sam and max) Whenever I mention rocko's modern life, people get excited and say how much they loved that show..

• User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni

*gets excited* I loved that show!

• Garbage day... is a very dangerous day.

(I'm all for it.) =]

• "Laundry day is a very dangerous day."
    "Bath day is a very dangerous day."
    "Turn the page, wash your hands. Turn the page, wash your hands. And then you turn the page, and then you wash your hands."
    "HOW DAAAAAAARE YOU?!"

• User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni

"Bad luck and misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity."

Add Comment