This discussion may contain spoilers!
Did you try that yet? I just finished the Launch of the Screaming Narwhal, and there's some little details I want to share:
1. The Club 41 "Puzzle" : My Cat! My Nachos! My EYE! I was wondering where the cat case from Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood comes from. There's my answer!
2. D'Oro talking about his map: As a Monkey Island Newbie, I never get the joke about "The Guy with plaid jacket and flipping arms". Oh my, Stan... (On the side note, I learned a new word: "plaid". Thanks Telltale. Now, I have to find a way to use it in a different context than Stan's Jacket)
3. Is it my idea, or the cover of Voodoo Lady's Book about La Esponja Grande have a drawing of the Crossroads?
4. Man, Winslow sound weird talking to Guybrush without having his man-crush.
5. My computer doesn't meet the minimal requeriments for the game, so, I was used to have the game lagged all the time. The point here is, the Beach part of Flotsam Island in this game is really, REALLY lagged, (With the dock really close) and I don't remember another part of any of the chapters that lagged before, even in Chapter 4, when we come back to Flotsam. Since in this chapter Telltale had some problems porting it to Wiiware, looks like the extra time they used for the second chapter really paid off ^^!
Now I started with the Siege of Spinner Cay, let see what I can get. Did you try that already guys?