User Avatar Image

Favorite Sam and max episode

posted by joseppey on - last edited - Viewed by 154 users

While I know there have been threads like this before, I couldn't find one with a poll.

anyways my favorite is chariots of the dog for obvious reasons.

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not sure what's obvious about your choice

I went for Reality 2.0 for... erm... obvious reasons

• Actually. My terrible addiction to cute-factor plays in. I love seeing Sam as a puppy and Max as a l'il bunny. They're so twistedly cute. SO. sooooo cute...

• Toss-up between Reality 2.0 and Chariots of the Dogs for me. 2.0 maybe a little ahead because of the old gaming references. But Chariots of the Dogs had the most epic feel to it.

• Alright, I admit. L'il Sam and L'il Max totally win out in all cute factors... but the 2.0... it brought back... memories... of MUDD...

I agree that they should have used the 2D sprites from Hit the Road. HAHAHA...

• Probably Either Reality 2.0 or Night of The Raving Dead. Teh Resident Evil references in Night of The Raving Dead helps me make my decision.

• @MaxTheRabbitThing said: Probably Either Reality 2.0 or Night of The Raving Dead. Teh Resident Evil references in Night of The Raving Dead helps me make my decision.

omg.. I didn't even notice the references. I'm a bad bad gamer. Refresh my memory... I never played the RE series that much...

• @Falanca said: I also wanna note that I didn't really like any episodes of Season 2 except Chariots of the Dogs.

I agree season 2 wasn't very likeable and enjoyable as season 1. I only really felt Moai Better Blues to be a worthy season 1 counter part and to be enjoyable.

Abe is my favourite, for the spot-on jokes, new locations and epicness of the situation.

Add Comment