User Avatar Image

Email request unanswered

posted by Hollow Man on - last edited - Viewed by 226 users

Hey guys,

I emailed you a request (issue-25237) a few days ago and haven't received a response. This actually happened one time when I bought games from you (never received email receipt), so I think something wacky happens at times with your email delivery. Anyway, can you take a look at my question? Thanks!

-HM

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Hey Hollow Man, I responded to the ticket. I'll send you a PM with the email contents in case you didn't receive it.

• Thanks, I did. I appreciate it!

-HM

• I have a problem too. I'm still waiting for a response to my various emails and voicemail messages. I placed an order for delivery to the UK on the 7th of December. The package still hasn't arrived.

I would like an activation code instead of the gift voucher, as it won't arrive in time for Christmas now.

Order # 600042556852568.

Please respond asap.

Thanks.

Tony Lee.

• @tony1979 said: I have a problem too. I'm still waiting for a response to my various emails and voicemail messages. I placed an order for delivery to the UK on the 7th of December. The package still hasn't arrived

I ordered something to the UK slightly before you and am also still waiting. Unfortunately, for international post, you might have to wait up to 6ish weeks.

• Hi FitzoliverJ. Fair enough, but the delivery details said it would take around a working week. If I'd have known, I'd have simply asked for an activation code instead. I thought the gift card would have arrived in plenty of time for Christmas, but as it stands, one of my family members will be without their pressie.

Thanks for the response though.

Tony.

Add Comment