User Avatar Image

A Brand New Year, A Perfect Time for an Announcement?

posted by RoadRunner on - last edited - Viewed by 190 users

Here we are, the year 2010 (is this 'Twenty-Ten' or 'Two-Thousand Ten'?); it still has that new-year smell. Wouldn't this be a perfect time to announce the next TellTale game release? Or at least tell us when the announcement will be? :confused:

Enquiring Minds Want to Know!

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it's too early to tell, wait till about the end of January and then maybe there will be an announcement.

• @RoadRunner said: (is this 'Twenty-Ten' or 'Two-Thousand Ten'?)

I say "Two thousand and ten", personally. I think it will only change next century, but I could be wrong.

• We've pestered them and pestered them, they're pissed now. We likely wont know anything untill the day it's released... thanks a lot all you buggers... :mad:

• @Ashton said: We've pestered them and pestered them, they're pissed now. We likely wont know anything untill the day it's released... thanks a lot all you buggers... :mad:

They're pissed now? I guess that means they'll just hold up releasing the game. That will show us "buggers" when we can't buy the game, and TellTale makes no money. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Haven't they heard of marketing? Advertising? You know, getting the word out about the product? Maybe building a little anticipation? I'm personally about ready to delete the TellTale bookmark from my browser and give up. I may check back in a year or two to see if they've released anything. And the way that TellTale's been handling it so far, I'll be able to buy the game at a discount.

----------------------------------------------

"Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!" Cartman

• ...I think Ashton was joking.
    And RoadRunner, it's been less than a month since their last game was released. Give it some time. Have a little patience. They've told us that Sam & Max is (are) coming. You can't expect them to just release it at this very moment.

• @Maxilyah said: ...I think Ashton was joking.

I'm glad somone here has a sence of humor.

And I Agree with Maxilah, even DURING the season it's a month between games, give them some time!

Would you rather they rush out a half-finished product full of bugs
    or
    would you rather they take their time and make a game that is interesting, challenging, and acctually works?

• And, also, exist RSS. So, you don't have to check out all the time for updates. The thing will tell to you is updated ^^!

• Well, the Sam and Max 2010 page is an announcement of what the next game will be. It's Sam and Max, coming 2010. I'm guessing they're cooking up a really cool trailer or something to release soon to really whet our appetites for the new game.

• @avistew said: I say "Two thousand and ten", personally. I think it will only change next century, but I could be wrong.

There is a theory that the spelling varies according to the rhytim. "Two thousand and ten" is more rhytmic than "twenty ten". Though, I believe "twenty eleven" will beat "two thousand and eleven" next year.

• @RoadRunner said: They're pissed now? I guess that means they'll just hold up releasing the game. That will show us "buggers" when we can't buy the game, and TellTale makes no money. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Haven't they heard of marketing? Advertising? You know, getting the word out about the product? Maybe building a little anticipation? I'm personally about ready to delete the TellTale bookmark from my browser and give up. I may check back in a year or two to see if they've released anything. And the way that TellTale's been handling it so far, I'll be able to buy the game at a discount.

ahem...lol

Add Comment