User Avatar Image

About Morgan at the end of Ch 5.

posted by MLF on - last edited - Viewed by 486 users

:DHello,well this is my first post and its about Morgan Le Flay, the pirate hunter...

-The Questions :confused::
1)In the end, could she return to her body?
2)Do you think she didnt have to die?

I think that she didnt had to die,and i didnt like very much the end of the game... but i cant say that the game isnt great.

Thanks,MFL!

*excuse my bad english, but it is not my lenguage

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I know its been a while now since chapter 5 but I dont think its such a good idea to put a spoiler in the title of a thread. There may be some people who havn't finished it yet.

• I think Morgan had to die, to really emphasize lechucks evilness. Without her death, Ch4 wouldn't have been nearly as good dramatically, and ch5 just wouldn't be the same.

• 1 - I think it's possible that she could get her body back, but I think it would either involve her having to work with the Voodoo Lady, or Guybrush having to do it on her (Morgan's) behalf. I would really like to see her returned to life, but having her as a ghost could be interesting. (I'd really like to see how she can still be a fearsome pirate hunter without the ability to touch anything in the physical world)

2 - Given that Morgan's sacrifice was essential to Guybrush opening the Crossroads, yes, I think she did have to die for the sake of the plot. If she hadn't, then I don't know who Guybrush could have found in the Crossroads who'd have been willing to make the necessary sacrifice for him. Also, I think the cutscene where Guybrush finds her in DeSinge's lab is one of the best in all of Tales just because it's so dramatic and unexpected.

• User Avatar Image
    MLF

@prizna said: I know its been a while now since chapter 5 but I dont think its such a good idea to put a spoiler in the title of a thread. There may be some people who havn't finished it yet.

Sory about the title :S

Well,thanks for the coments.

PD:Do you think that she is going to come back in season 2?,it would be great:cool::guybrush:

• 1)In the end, could she return to her body?
    Guybrush did it, and the Voodoo Lady probably has her body, so I'd say it's possible.
    2)Do you think she didnt have to die?
    She got killed while getting Guybrush's hand. If she had succeeded, that probably wouldn't have been very useful to him, and I suspect she decided to do it after drinking to much to drown her sorrow over Guybrush being very angry at her, so yeah, she prebably didn't have to die.
    But at the end of chapter 5, how dead is she really? She's back in the world of the living, walking, talking, swashbuckling, etc. I'd say that's more alive than dead.

Also, you misspelled you username.

• @Friar said: I think Morgan had to die, to really emphasize lechucks evilness. Without her death, Ch4 wouldn't have been nearly as good dramatically, and ch5 just wouldn't be the same.

Yeah cause Lechuck stabbing Guybrush in the chest and harnessing the powers of esponja doesn't show his evilness at all. I'll admit it it did make an interesting story to kill off Morgan, but I was sad to see it. Personally I'm rooting to see her in the future and maybe will be true to her word that she won't cause anymore trouble for Guybrush.

• OMG MORGAN DIES, now I will never be able to finish the game I love her. *Sarcasm*

• I believe you did this thread to piss off any newcomers who wanted to know about the series.

• Sif there's still any newcomers by now. Everyone has already played it.

• Did you call me... Sif? WHY? WHEN WAS I ASSIGNED A NICKNAME? ???

Add Comment