User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Woo, I'm in :)

Thanks Telltale for making me spend more money today :) (or should I really be saying "damn you!"?)

• Good stuff. I look forward to the new season guys. I just beat season 2, and thought it was fantastic. I'm curious to see where Sam and Max end up this time.

• Excellent. I'm looking forward to this game. The trailer makes the game look amazing.

• User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Staff

Stay tuned for special visitors and posts from the Sam & Max team!

Lots that's fun and interesting to come!

- Joel

• Thank you Telltale! This is the reason why you are the best developers in the world! <3

Cheers from Sweden!

• I can't wait for season 3. I love the Sam and Max series since they launch the cartoon series back when I was a kid and given me a lot of inspire ideas from it (as well the frequent laugh from S&M shinanigen moment).

I wonder the evil monkey from the Sam and Max season 1 animation short (where Sam try to find the key and Max suggest just break the door, but as Sam agree and left the scene, the key is where the monkey is and clap in a evil psychotic matter of unholy level of nuclear waste could reproduce zombie monkey pirate dragon lizard ninja with dexterity of 50 + while you can hear Auntie Alice Screaming from the shadow from behind for more innocent soul that bring chill in your spine as super elite spartan roaches move into the city and burn everything to the ground as they fire their purple flamethrower which may have been out of dung sewer water with Bosco mystery purple sauce that gives a horrible stomach ache and stone kidney) has any connection with this or was it a fore tole shadow event that man must not see.

I wonder prismitology is connected somehow?

• Oh, hi! I spend a day in the city and suddenly new stuff is popping up everywhere!

• Awesome :D

Love you guys for reviving the adventure game genre since years like no other :)

Btw I wondered that Switzerland/Swiss was mentioned several times in the first S&M season (poster, on the phone, cheese, ...), did that have any special reason? Not that it's important, but I just remembered that I once wanted to ask that ;)

• You all should know me, and what I do for a living...that sharks...wait wrong thing...sup guys?

Add Comment