User Avatar Image

Yet another question on Mac games

posted by Frown on - last edited - Viewed by 93 users

I was about to buy Sam & Max: DP and also collect my Monkey Island DVD when I noticed that I could buy another item and practically get it for free due to the free shipping offer (many thanks to Telltale for that!). I really wanted Sam & Max Season 2, and my question is: Will I be able to use my purchase to download the games for Mac when they are ported later on?

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Frown said: I was about to buy Sam & Max: DP and also collect my Monkey Island DVD when I noticed that I could buy another item and practically get it for free due to the free shipping offer (many thanks to Telltale for that!). I really wanted Sam & Max Season 2, and my question is: Will I be able to use my purchase to download the games for Mac when they are ported later on?

I assume so. Afterall, thats what happened with tales.

• It appears that all purchases of PC games will also give you the Mac version for free when released. So I'd feel comfortable ordering it now if I were going to play it on a Mac.

• As with Tales, the Mac download button will be added to the My Games page of every person that already owns Sam and Max.

Add Comment