Menu
User Avatar Image

Question about the voodoo card set

posted by wingsofshadowss on - last edited - Viewed by 540 users

Are there only 4 cards in the voodoo card set?
Because the picture shows 4 cards but the description is "includes all the cards seen in the game, plus new ones!"
Do we even know how many there are?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @wingsofshadowss said: Are there only 4 cards in the voodoo card set?
    Because the picture shows 4 cards but the description is "includes all the cards seen in the game, plus new ones!"
    Do we even know how many there are?

The set says it has 18 cards.
    There is also an extra, different one in the Deluxe deal.

• The description says there are 16 cards, plus a 17th if you get the deluxe treasure chest edition of the dvd. Also, there are more than 4 cards at the bottom in the picture. Trust me, telltale wouldnt screw you over like that.

• @The Highway said: The description says there are 16 cards, plus a 17th if you get the deluxe treasure chest edition of the dvd. Also, there are more than 4 cards at the bottom in the picture. Trust me, telltale wouldnt screw you over like that.

Where do you see 16? I see 18.

• yay thanks :D so gonna get them now ^^

• @avistew said: Where do you see 16? I see 18.

I was going from my memory. So Telltale shorts a few people here and there, is that really illegal? ...Oh, it is?

• Yeah, it was definitely an 18-card set.

• the real question is can you alter ppls lives with them?

• Got some clarification on this:

There's actually 21 cards in the deck. All the ones seen in the game, plus a few new ones, I think four? The Deluxe Edition of the game also has a special Deluxe-Only card.
    I've seen some of the art in passing. Ryan sits on the way to the bathroom. It is the best thing.

• @nikasaur said: Got some clarification on this:

There's actually 21 cards in the deck. All the ones seen in the game, plus a few new ones, I think four? The Deluxe Edition of the game also has a special Deluxe-Only card.
    I've seen some of the art in passing. Ryan sits on the way to the bathroom. It is the best thing.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. :)

Btw, just to list the ones we saw in the games:

01. Transformation
    02. Disease
    03. The Scientist
    04. The Victim
    05. The Lovers
    06. The Lothario
    07. The Shivver
    08. The Mouth
    09. The Curse
    10. The Fracture
    11. The Journey
    12. Nemesis
    13. Triumph
    14. Betrayal
    15. The 6th Sense
    16. Death
    17. The Healer
    18. Justice
    19. Treachery

**. The Lothario (half from The Lovers, half from The Lothario)
    **. The Shivers (half from The Lovers, half from The Shivver)

• I hope this set lasts. Video game costs are getting prohibitively high lately. I can usually count on very few games in a given year being worth my time, but that is far from being the case this year. Things that, in any other year, would have been top priorities are now having to go further and further down the list. Sam and Max barely survived the drop to third place.

I can't go and spend an extra $50 on Tales like I might in a more sparse year, because I need that $50 for Civilization V or Fallout: New Vegas or Sam and Max Season Three or Portal 2 or The Whispered World or LeChuck's Revenge: Special Edition or etc etc etc.

Add Comment