User Avatar Image

Meetsa pizza

posted by sherah137 on - last edited - Viewed by 574 users

Ok, so I was able to find the postcard, but now I don't know what to do with it. The Cops won't take it. anyone know what to do now?

Nevermind...figured it out

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I apologize for not covering up my text with white like you all are doing. I'm not sure how to do that just yet.

I'm actually stuck at the same part as you were! I just got the postcard after visiting Meesta Pizza, but I'm not sure what to do now. I can't combine it with any other clues I have, and looking into the future, as what the in-game hint suggests, only shows Sam acting like a zombie and muttering about preparing toys. So if someone could please clue me in as to what to do next, I would really appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day!

• Yeah I finally figured out. I was missing a clue from mama bosco's. Look for the pigeon holding something shiny

• Haven't knocked out the guards at momma boscos or gotten the postcard from meesta pizza yet. Help appreciated on both. Got the shiney thing from the pigeon though.

• That's because those 2 items don't match. They all have an other item to match with them.

Keep exploring!

• Man, it's pretty hard luck that you can't use that postcard with anything...

• Yes, you can... just got to find the proper item...

Add Comment