21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, when using Max's powers, if it can be accessed with the mouse, it should be accessable with the control pad too. When I'm on the roof at Boscotech, I can't use future vision on Sam because Max won't look far enough to the right. But if I use the mouse, I can click it...

• Right stick selects psychic power targets (and phone dialing) in max mode!

I will add numbers to the mapping screen in the future. I tried it with a 360 pad and a few others with slightly different layouts and the mappings lined up, but putting numbers on them should make it more clear even on more odd controllers. Didn't run into the right stick selection stuff you were seeing. What gamepad are you using?

• I'm using a cheapo-brand chinese gamepad I got off eBay, which I later discovered looks very much like a PS3 gamepad. The mapping is close, but not exact. I'm also getting pause/menu mapped to one of the right shoulder buttons while the two buttons in between the sticks stay unused.
    @Pak-Man said: When I'm on the roof at Boscotech, I can't use future vision on Sam because Max won't look far enough to the right. But if I use the mouse, I can click it...I also had this issue! I had no idea it worked fine with the mouse.

• @Harald B said: I also had this issue! I had no idea it worked fine with the mouse.

Oh, it works with the mouse?! I am currently having this issue. I should go back up there and future vision with a mouse, I guess!

• I have the same with WASD and mouse. It only happens with Sam on the pole though it seems, since you can't rotate there.

Same with the newspapers at the street with Skun-Ka'pe's ship, you can't turn right enough to click them, you have to do so way back from at your office...

• Is there anything I need to do to enable the controller? My controller works in Control Panel, but doesn't appear to do anything in the game.

• I'm using a Saitek P2900 and I have the same issue with the right analog stick being assigned to reveal hotspots. For me, it only does it when I hold the stick up.

• my Logitech Rumblepad 2 worked really well with everything.....
    on mine the 5 and 6 buttons (L1 and L2) cycled through most everything well.

Like Jake said the right stick worked perfectly fine in Max-o-vision.

• User Avatar Image
    OMA

For some reason, my Logitech Wingman Cordless Rumblepad doesn't work at all with TTG games under Windows 7 x64 (so I have to use XPadder to make the gamepad mimic mouse and keyboard), but it does work in Windows XP. Why is that?

Add Comment