Menu
User Avatar Image

2nd machinima publically viewable

posted by jp-30 on - last edited - Viewed by 659 users

The 2nd machinima short "Trainspotting" is now available for viewing outside the Gametap Subscription service, here.

:D

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's been on Telltales site for the last week.
    Also, Interim Theatre is a completly different thingamabob

• I edited the title from "interim theater" to "machinima". :)

Also, GameTap released the third one a little early in their client, so we're going to release it a little early on our website, too. It should go up tomorrow.

• @Emily said:
    Also, GameTap released the third one a little early in their client, so we're going to release it a little early on our website, too. It should go up tomorrow.

SWEET !! I realy love those Machinimas, they crack me up. It's a shame though that I can't see the previous(frank discussion) anymore. I would realy like to watch all three in a row.
    I also hope that Situation Comedy will be harder than Culture Shock, but by the look of the trailers, it probably will be. While I'm not expecting a dramatic increase, I hope the difficulty will keep increasing as the season progresses.

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

@xChri5x said: Also, Interim Theatre is a completly different thingamabob

I've heard that as well. Every time I hear Interim Theatre, it conjures up the image of Fractured Fairytales from Rocky & Bullwinkle (I'm not sure why). :D

0553099809ajjacobs.gif

• @War-overlord said: SWEET !! I realy love those Machinimas, they crack me up. It's a shame though that I can't see the previous(frank discussion) anymore. I would realy like to watch all three in a row.

We'll be archiving them on the site soon, but until then you can download WMV versions from these links:

Frank Discussion
    Trainspotting

• Am I the only one who can't open the second zip file (Trainspotting)? When I open it in WinRAR or with windows explorer it says the ZIP file is corrupt. I also find it strange that the zip is only 9 megs but the movie inside is about 20...

• Must be something wrong with it, because the zip file should be 20 something megs. I'm reuploading it now - try again in a few minutes.

• Fixed, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Emily said: ...GameTap released the third one a little early in their client, so we're going to release it a little early on our website, too. It should go up tomorrow.

Weeeeiiiii! :D

• Transcript time!

Sam & Max - Trainspotting
    Machinima Trainscript
    -------------------------
    TITLE CARD: SAM & MAX
    TITLE CARD: TRAINSPOTTING

Max: Hey Sam, why are we here?

Sam: Well Max, some say we're all just dustmotes, swirling in an intergalactic soup of protean jelly, simply waiting to settle on the richly polished ebony Boudoir of the hereafter.

Max: No, I mean why are we standing out here in the street instead of sitting in our office watching daytime television and chowing down on snack foods that leave delicious, colored, powdery crud clinging to our fingers?

Sam: Hah! Max, you little scamp, you catch me with that one every time.

Max: Can we go back inside now? All this unfiltered sunlight is scorching my sentitive baby-soft retinas.

Sam: Good thinking. And next time I get the brilliant notion to seek thrills away from the safe haven of our comfortably claustrophic office, just tie me to a chair and slap me silly.

Max: Can I slap you now? It might be more fun than daytime TV. Even for you!

Sam: You crack me up, little buddy. Try it and I'll bust your cute fuzzy knuckles.

Max: Okay!

Add Comment