User Avatar Image

The Official "What Game Would You Like to See Telltale do Next Thread" Thread

posted by Fealiks on - last edited - Viewed by 780 users

Don't you dare question my use of the word "official".

With the recent thingy about people wanting a Lost game and the huge (read: minor) backlash this caused in the community, I think it's time for poll-boy to do his thing.

I'm not poll-boy, by the way. There is no poll-boy.

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I voted for Hitchhikers, if only because there was no option for keeling over with laughter at the very idea anybody would even think of wasting people's time over a bleedin' "Lost" game, let alone come first in a series poll of Telltale customers.

• I voted 'other'. I demand another Grim Fandango! Even if the story line would be hard to come up with considering it finished without much of an open end.

• Of the listed options, I chose Futurama :). Space Quest would be another good one.

• This poll is hardly comprehensive.

• Doctor Who's been done, for free I might also add. Not sure if Telltale can make a Hitchhiker game as an episodic format, well not sure if it'll work well anyway. I don't watch Lost, so I can't really get excited over a Lost Telltale game.

So I guess I'll pick Futurama. Though I'll be danged if a majority of the voters didn't pick either this or 'other' and wrote some other obvious IP, like Pumaman.

• @Rather Dashing said: This poll is hardly comprehensive.

I only added the ones I've seen a lot of people talking about. Rather than adding everything I could think of (leisure suit larry, grim fandango, king's quest, peasant's quest, etc.) and having each of them have only one or two votes, I put an "other" option. Feel free to make any suggestions, but if you suggest something and it only gets one vote I'll punch you in the face.

• Out of the options, I went for Futurama. There were no options for another series of Monkey Island or Strong Bad, which I feel wasn't a smart move, but then again I guess we're talking about NEW games.

I still think either Farscape of Firefly would be awesome.

• A futurama game could well be awesome, so I voted for that.

• I don't know if Telltale could do Peasant's Quest. It's too Sierra for them. Also, I'd hate to see what they'd do to Space Quest.

• @Darth Marsden said: Out of the options, I went for Futurama. There were no options for another series of Monkey Island or Strong Bad, which I feel wasn't a smart move, but then again I guess we're talking about NEW games.

I think it's a given that they'll return to Sam and Max and Monkey Island, and possibly Strong Bad and Wallace and Gromit at some point too.

@Darth Marsden said:
    I still think either Farscape of Firefly would be awesome.

I've never watched Firefly, but Farscape could work. Someone suggested Stargate in another thread which could work too.

Add Comment