User Avatar Image

The "Max's head is a horrible, scary place" appreciation thread!

posted by wefeelgroove on - last edited - Viewed by 239 users

ENJOYING THE RIDE, SAM?

HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...

But seriously, folks, what's your favorite part about finally getting to see what goes on in that fuzzy, messed-up little noggin? The slightly creepy flashes of images that we mere mortals are probably not meant to see? The floating objects that seem to exist both in and outside of time and space? The debilitating night terrors this will inevitably cause?

As for me, my favorite thing is how Sam's tie turns into a fish on the roof of Bosco Labs, and absolutely no where else that I found.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I found the fish in Stinky's Diner and in front of the entrance of Bosco Tech, actually. Most of those images seem to be popping up randomly each time we enter Max's brain.

In the very first scenes of the game, when Skun-ka'pe is sucked into the Penal Zone, you can see that Skun-ka'pe is wearing an oversized viking hat (or a big pot with horns). That made me laugh, too.

• Oh god, I always take the whole "You look tasty" thing in a whole different meaning. I thought it made sense after I see Sam's thoughts of giving the wedding ring to Max and all...

• I like it in the underground where it seemed there was a gondola floating down the river. I'm not sure if someone was inside it maybe the grimreeper or charon.

• @Sausy Gibbon said: I like it in the underground where it seemed there was a gondola floating down the river. I'm not sure if someone was inside it maybe the grimreeper or charon.

It was the boat from ToMI5... and inside it was bessie the cow! :P

• For most of the game I was under the impression the strange imagery and floating invisible objects were a result of activating Max's mysterious and strange psychic powers. It took me a while to realize that that was just how his brain worked normally. Deep...

• Eeeeh... pretty sure you cannot enter Moleman Procession until you used teleportation.
    How did you do that (if indeed you did)?

• I assumed the things floating around where just Max's overactive imagination... imagining random chaos that would amuse just about any hyperkinetic rabbity thing

Add Comment