Menu
User Avatar Image

Pre-ordered yet?

posted by Fury on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Just a poll to see how many people are interested in this game.

112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Avistew said: Okay, preordered it.
    Went through the store with my husband and we agreed that the only thing we wanted was the case file, and that we're rather order it with something else, so we ended up not taking advantage of the 50% off at all.
    If Dashing hasn't bought them all off by then, we'll buy a case file later on :p

Don't worry, the store only lets me buy them two at a time! :D

• I'll definately get it but just not right now because i also can't see any benefit of the 50% deal for me, still have one worthless coupon lying around and i'm already waiting for two other preorders to be fulfilled, so enough preordering, at least for now.

• @taumel said: I'll definately get it but just not right now because i also can't see any benefit of the 50% deal for me, still have one worthless coupon lying around and i'm already waiting for two other preorders to be fulfilled, so enough preordering, at least for now.

Yeah, I kinda agree. I've given Telltale a fortune and there's nothing to show for it yet, cept SM301 and that was pretty meh.

• As soon as it appears on steam :) missing option in poll.

• With the 50% off deal, how could I pass this up? I had been waiting to pick up ToMI and W&G, so I'm glad I did. I picked up the rest of what I was missing while I was at it. too bad most of the merch I wanted was on back order.

• @Fury said: Yeah, I kinda agree. I've given Telltale a fortune and there's nothing to show for it yet, cept SM301 and that was pretty meh.

You seem very hard to please. :p

• In all honesty, 50% isn't too awesome if you already own all the games and aren't interested in the side material. Would like some other Pre-order bonus as an incentive :-p

• Waiting for a demo.

It was almost an isntant purchase, but considering that it's a new style for Telltale, i'm going to wait.

• I'm such a sucker for TTG's games, that I always buy the whole season immediately! But this time I try to hold off and wait for another offer. You know, 'free game' or something, that pops up now and then (I already have 3 serial numbers for Ice Station Santa!).

I still have stuff (ToMI Voodoo card set, ToMI Deluxe DVD and hopefully the SGCG4AP DVD as I forgot to order it and had it added manually) waiting to ship, with free shipping to Europe (which normally is quite expensive), so I will just wait for the next great offer. It's only a matter of time you know ;)

• Missing an option, buy it as soon as it hits wiiware.
    I already bought 2000 wii points on it(I know it is only 1000 but I spent 800 on sonic and knuckles:D)

Add Comment