User Avatar Image

Stinky in this season...

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 334 users

I was a bit confused about what happened to Stinky at the end of the first episode and whether she was allied with Skunka'pe - it seemed as though she only pretended to like him to leave the jail cell but then her thoughts suggested otherwise.
Then, I watched the trailer again and noticed that she is definitely in the scene with all the shady villians on the left and recalled that in Season 2 she made her new fortune in the future from the spray made out of mole people.
Anyone think she might be a new main evil villain in this game or that it is too obvious?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Stinky has been built up as a villian ever since she re-appeared.

The secret passage ways, the hating flint sam and max, the mysteriously absent cook, her being secretive even to grandpa stinky etc etc.

She is bound to be a villian at some point

• @Emo Hoe said: Stinky has been built up as a villian ever since she re-appeared.

The secret passage ways, the hating flint sam and max, the mysteriously absent cook, her being secretive even to grandpa stinky etc etc.

She is bound to be a villian at some point

She was like that in Season 2 already. A total liar and acting in a very suspicious way most of the time.

• Just noticed something even more interesting -

Grandpa Stinky is in that shady run of villains as well!!!!!!!

• I think that the "villian" thing is just Stinky being Stinky, but I do think she is hiding something. My thoery is she's seeing a boyfriend that Grandpa Stinky doesn't approve of.

• @tabstis said: Grandpa Stinky is in that shady run of villains as well!!!!!!!

So is Max... So is Sam (several times, actually).

Are they our villains?

• Well if Girl Stinky was voted Least Trustworthy Business Owner for five years running, and her actions and attitudes in Season 2, I'm speculating her to be a villian in a future episode of TDP

But according to the Nutri-Specs She's made out of LOVE, hmmm *deep thought*

• @richforce said: I think that the "villian" thing is just Stinky being Stinky, but I do think she is hiding something. My thoery is she's seeing a boyfriend that Grandpa Stinky doesn't approve of.

She was very hesitant to talk when Sam asked about Sal, her frycook from last season. Maybe he's the boyfriend? Also Sal starts with an "S" so he could have written the mysterious note.

• I like the Stinkys they have a lot of potential to contribute to the story.

• I think you're onto something. Sal starts with an S and isn't human, and I can see how anyone would be ewwed when learning of their relationship. I mean, he's a giant cockroach.
    Grandpa Stinky made a comment about how Stinky's food was popular with the "bug and giant stone-head crowd" or something like that, maybe he's prejudiced against bugs?
    So Stinky doesn't want him to know she had one as a cook, even less that they're dating.

When she hid the cook thing, at first I thought she was just trying to get all the credit so she didn't want Grandpa Stinky to know. But this make a lot of sense, too.

Add Comment