User Avatar Image

I think the theme that will tie season3 together is...

posted by Ezny on - last edited - Viewed by 100 users

Aliens, or intelligent beings from other planets/galaxies/dimensions...

Don't ask me why, all I can say is... What if the origins of the toybox are unearthly? [or even from another distant galaxy/dimension.] And what if beings from all over the universe are, or have been, searching for said toybox to unleash it's powers...

And Max's new powers? Perhaps a genetic mutation set forth by a hyper intelligent otherworldy being? Perhaps to aid in the battle against evil beings from other planets/galaxies/dimensions?

What do you guys think? I hope I'm not repeating stuff from other threads but I don't think I am...

And before you start sayin 'Ya but we all know ep2 has to do with Egyptians [or most likely]' let me remind you that Egyptians and Aliens go hand in hand. They knew a lot about the stars, those ancient fellows even figured out where the birthplace of many stars takes place. Don't ask me how. Not to mention all the strange stuff about the pyramids like how many shafts in the great pyramid point directly at certain stars... ect ect I don't want to start rambling on about ancient alien theories I think you get what I'm saying...

"They stole Max's Brain!" Who stole it? Aliens, perhaps? :D

discuss...

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment