User Avatar Image

When will the next game I can actually use a coupon for be released?

posted by Sir Primalform Magnifico on - last edited - Viewed by 89 users

In the Sam & Max preorder offer I don't recall any disclaimer saying the coupon was only valid for already released games. I can understand it not being valid for SoMI: SE because it's not your game, but not Nelson Tethers? Will there be a game I can use the coupon for before it expires?

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

There actually was such a disclaimer on the Sam & Max Season 3 preorder page and the list of games that you could use the coupon on did not even include TOMI (even though the coupon actually works on TOMI, which led me to give a wrong reply in this thread).
    As far as I know, most if not all Telltale coupons only work on games released prior to the coupon being issued.
    I've always bought every Telltale game (except for CSI and Telltale Texas Hold'Em) as soon as they're "pre-orderable", so I've only ever been able to redeem one coupon for myself (bought Telltale Texas Hold'Em with the Talk like a Pirate Day coupon) and I've used all the others to buy my brother (almost) every Telltale game imaginable.

• Oh bugger, I must not have seen the small print. Oh well, now to decide which friend to buy which game for...

Add Comment