User Avatar Image

Bugs/Glitches I found

posted by DontEatRawHagis on - last edited - Viewed by 424 users

Two that I can remember vividly:

1. When i used the Can on the train in the second movie(I had to go back in time to get the can because I didn't have it, ie I finished two of the movies before getting to that part) The can placed itself below the floor so it looked like they got sucked into the floor. It got back into place after the animation was done.

1.5 When I used the can of nuts in front of the daughter and father molemen on the train it did not play it's sound effect.

2. Do not and I repeat do not get the Opposite sex curse and then the bad luck curse at the same and then wait for the Opposite sex curse to die out. Even though it said the curse was gone the animation was still there and when I got the bad luck curse removed I still had the opposite curse animation floating around. When I clicked the Grampa Moleman dialog option Benny's Curse I got a dialog circle with no dialog(ie I had no choice and could not right click out). Have to go back and do it again.

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I got bug where I got two glasses, one was filled with milk and other was empty. I placed milk glass and I later filled another glass with milk and placed it to counter too. Causing me to place total two milk glasses to counter while other magically just disappear from it.

• I have to confess -- when I saw the nature of items in this episode, I went "Uh oh, Telltale is kind of infamous for not thoroughly testing their games enough on graphics cards, I don't want to even think what kind of event flag nonsense I might be in for here."

Didn't honestly think I'd run into a gamebreaking bug though, let alone see another one on the forums here.

I love the episode otherwise (I'll even go so far as to say the most fun I've played since Chariot of the Dogs) but I'm thinking Telltale's staff might want to consider releasing next season bi-monthly instead to give themselves enough time to work out these sort of kinks.

Make no mistake, I'm not suggesting they're lazy but perhaps the opposite -- overworked and understaffed, with deadlines hanging overhead like a pendulum. We're your fans, we're more patient than you give us credit for! It's not like an MMORPG where we're "losing money" if you're idle. If you need time to test, it's yours! I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in that outlook. Heck, I might even consider applying for a tester position if you need one...

• @Midnight Tea said: Heck, I might even consider applying for a tester position if you need one...

They do!

• Yeah, only for Americans though :(

• There's one obvious solution to that problem, Hassat.

Become American.

• I'm going to give a shot, I think. Couldn't hurt, anyway. :)

• I didn't encounter any game-killing bug, but I did encounter some graphical bugs.
    At some point in the tumb, when I was cursed with the "sexo rejexo hex" and the curse symbols were floating above Sameth and Maximus's heads, the same symbols were also floating on the ground, in front of the stairs leading to the toybox.
    Also, you know when you first go to a location there's a black screen with white text indicating the name of that location or something? When I first approached Nefertiti's room, instead of a screen with the name of that place, I got the screen with a picture of the train and the "one endless series of marvelous adventures later..." text again.
    I also got the bug where the mole dad is in T-pose in the train.

• @Tilan said: I didn't encounter any game-killing bug, but I did encounter some graphical bugs.

I also got the bug where the mole dad is in T-pose in the train.

I got the T-pose as well

seems to be a common problem.

Wish I could be a tester and work from home, I don't live in CA.

• My game outright crashed when I returned to Reel 1 near the end of the game, but I couldn't reproduce it. Wasn't exactly inclined to do so, so to speak.

Add Comment