User Avatar Image

Wow, ep2. [spoilers]

posted by onlyamonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 424 users

Wow, is mostly all I can say. I feel this episode is basicly the height of all that TTG has given us so far.

It's smooth, tons of stuff to explore, extremely interesting and captivating storyline, lots of interaction, all locations are easy accessible, all puzzles makes sense, none of the old annoying characters took part of the story and you added some new ones that it is tons of fun interacting with.

I can't be more satisfied. This was a really, really, really solid performance. Job well done.

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i agree, i played every episodes game from tellatale so far, and this was the best

it was great to see that they didnt reuse existing environments this time, because this was always my main issue

also kudos to the idea on figuring something out in the future to use it in the past

• Yeah, talking about bending the fabric of space and time. :D

• @Harakiri23 said:
    also kudos to the idea on figuring something out in the future to use it in the past

Well they used that before (just let me say: patent :D).

Still i really liked episode 2, very good game. I really hope that episode 3 is here soon, i can't wait to see how this continues.

• Yeah, the only bad thing is that you have to wait to play more once you've finished :). It's frustrating wanting more but not getting your wish fullfilled. I'm IT generation gdit. 303 NOW NOW NOW.

• Indeed, very nicely put together episode. It did seem a bit short but looking at the time it looks like the hours went by pretty damn fast. Great to see new locations and new music.

• I thought it was no better then, say, Abe Lincoln Must Die! A fairly meh episode.

• @onlyamonkey said: none of the old annoying characters took part of the story

I seriously have to disagree with you here.
    Still, the episode as a whole held up.
    @onlyamonkey said: Well they used that before (just let me say: patent :D).
    Not really. In there THEY were timetravelling, so it made sense they kept the data. However here S&M where just looking at their grandparents, and for them it wouldn't make sense to suddenly know things in the past since for them, it would have played in order.

So yeah, bending of time & space. Made for interesting puzzles though...

• @Hassat Hunter said: I seriously have to disagree with you here.
    Still, the episode as a whole held up.

I mean, who doesn't love Jurgen? Or do you refer to the soda poppers grandpa? Or the narrator? The molemen doesn't come close to the annoying voice of cops or the boring that is lincoln.

Explain :)

• Why is the word 'spoilers' in the subject line when there are no spoilers here?

• @daro2096 said: Why is the word 'spoilers' in the subject line when there are no spoilers here?

When it comes to spoiling other people's fun, I'm more on the conservative side. Don't like taking chances.

For example: "none of the old annoying characters took part of the story and you added some new ones " can be viewed as a spoiler.

Also, in a thread about ep2 there's bound to be spoilers sooner or later.

Add Comment