User Avatar Image

Must slice bust in half.

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 373 users

Im in reel 2 and I know I must slice the doll in half. I thought I would just throw it into the left doorway of death and have it sliced, but that didnt work. Is my game glitched, or have I missed something(i have the puppet and the sexo rejecto curse)

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You have the permission to change the name of the threads you've opened though...

• I dont think its a spoiler at all.

Given that the bust is half gold half silver and is found between 2 recesses 1 vaguely tinted goldish and 1 vaguely tinted silverish tht perfectly match the shape of the bust.

I'd say u'd be pretty stupid to not realise almost instantly this bust needs to be cut in half

• @Emo Hoe said: I dont think its a spoiler at all.

Given that the bust is half gold half silver and is found between 2 recesses 1 vaguely tinted goldish and 1 vaguely tinted silverish tht perfectly match the shape of the bust.

I'd say u'd be pretty stupid to not realise almost instantly this bust needs to be cut in half

...gee, thanks! >->

• The amazing thing with these puzzle adventure games is that a puzzle can be perfectly obvious to one person but will completely get a different person stuck, and it can happen the other way around, in the same game. Emo Hoe, I'll bet you got stuck on some part of the game while some other person solved it instantly, and that person may or may not have solved this one just as easily as well.

• Have you asked Nefertiti about grandpa on the train? He wouldn't approve of her current crush...

• the bust dissapeared from my game. FFFUUU

Add Comment