28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Does this CentralChat have a specific server name or do I have to get that customized IRC client? I really would like to connect from the regular mIRC.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it's on mIRC's default server list.

• For anyone else wondering, I simply entered the server as "centralchat.net" and it worked for me on Xchat with the channel as #telltale.

• Do it! This chatroom is beast!

• It's pretty cool, I will not lie. Now it's time for me to be shy.

• Sounds like a nice idea. I'm glad there is a simple method for those who never used an IRC client before. *points at self*

• I'd like to point out that if you log in, say nothing and leave, like at least a dozen person have done since yesterday, I'm not going to know you were there.
    I check periodically how the chatroom's going, but it only warns me if you say "avi" or "avistew". I thought of setting it up to warn me if people say "hi", but since 0% of the people logging in say "hi" before they leave, that would be pretty useless >.>

So, just letting you know, just type "avi" and I'll be notified and show up to chat. If I'm in the list of course.

• Good to know. I haven't signed in yet. Probably will tomorrow though.

• User Avatar Image
    Tea

I'll pop in during the active times. I have a constant 24/7 connection to IRC through my server. Also an IRC nerd since '05. So if you need an op to keep the /topic clean and the /banlist plentiful, I'm willing.

Just went there for a moment and there's only a sleeping pecan and not a single op, so I won't stick around until the thing has a few more in.

• I always stick around since I have mIRC open almost forever on other servers to keep track of logs. So you'll most likely always see me there as long as my lappy is on, even if I'm away. (if I'm there on my normal name and not saying anything you can do the same thing for Avistew and say "pecanblue" "pecan" or "pb" to get my attention)

• User Avatar Image
    Tea

@PecanBlue said: I always stick around since I have mIRC open almost forever on other servers to keep track of logs. So you'll most likely always see me there as long as my lappy is on, even if I'm away. (if I'm there on my normal name and not saying anything you can do the same thing for Avistew and say "pecanblue" "pecan" or "pb" to get my attention)

Ahh! You're the resting nut! I was a bit afraid to grab your attention. I'm allergic to you nutty people.

Add Comment