User Avatar Image

Guilty Pleasures

posted by JedExodus on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

List 'em guise!! My particular vices are

The Cleveland Show: I really should know better

Microwaveable Donor Kebabs: Eating one of these bad boys presents as much of a social stigma as wearing a bell around your neck. Half a days calories ingested in 3 minutes flat. Yummers!

Chris De Burgh: I may as well be a middle-aged woman drunk on gin crying away with mascarra running down my face

No doubt i'll think of many many more. But what are your particular shameful loves?

198 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I like Spandau Ballet. There, I've admitted it! Don't judge me!

• My guilty pleasure is Dragonball. And it's less a guilty pleasure than it is a guilty obsession. I listen to a Dragonball-related podcast more or less every week, I know the names of many voice actors in both the english dub and the original Japanese, I know many of the names and styles of animation directors and far too much behind-the-scenes information. Basically, I over-analyze a show meant for the 8-12 year-old market. I'm the person they made the American iteration of the Dragon Box sets for.

I'm ashamed.

• Rather Dashing, What is your view on Dragonball Z Abridged?

• ICP is my guiltiest pleasure. I was a juggalo as a teenager, and it's hard to stop listening to songs you used to love.

I'm also a bit embarrassed by the extent of my love for Avatar. I always wanted to learn another language... little did I know it'd be one made for a movie. And to think I used to scoff at people who spoke Klingon. Seems we are aysmukan in geekiness after all. :p

• I don't think I have any guilty pleasures, because "Guilty" is the key word there. I like Queen, no shame in that. I like Sam and Max, again no shame.

My addiction to Deadpool may count, but just maybe

• @Rather Dashing said: My guilty pleasure is Dragonball. And it's less a guilty pleasure than it is a guilty obsession. I listen to a Dragonball-related podcast more or less every week, I know the names of many voice actors in both the english dub and the original Japanese, I know many of the names and styles of animation directors and far too much behind-the-scenes information. Basically, I over-analyze a show meant for the 8-12 year-old market. I'm the person they made the American iteration of the Dragon Box sets for.

I'm ashamed.

I love dragonball, Z and GT

• Guilty pleasures are eating things high in sugar, which would make me fat. Im very strict on my diet so i remain in shape. Another guilty pleasure for me is when i eat stuff high in cholesterol as i struggle to keep it on my normal levels.

Nonrelated food, my guilty pleasure is naruto and one piece. But where i live very few know em and cant understand why i see it. I also consider playing video or pc games are guilty pleasures in a way. As people consider those nerdy activities which i clearly believe i arent.

• Genocide and unnecessary war.

What can I say? I'm a peoples man.

• I love american wrestling its just so funny like a soap and they kick the crap out ppl and its not just 4 comic value there are occasionly really gd storylines and great matches like last wrestlemania's undertaker vs shawn michaels.

Add Comment